Firing Point Instruction

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Ralf, Jun 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Help, Ive just been dicked to run an APWT this week so to save me extra time has any fellow arrsers got the latest APWT (OA) Firing Point Instruction and Time sheet?? If so would it be possible to PM me a copy!!! Thanks in advance as this will save me heaps of work this week.

2. It's in the AOSP, 2005 copy.

3. When did you do the course RAlf ?

4. 3 years ago!! and I havnt ran myself, the new APWT. Only been a Console mong...Just got back from the Big beach last week and now d1cked with a ITD week!!!

5. Either V unlucky or bad organisation then ?

6. The words "Current and Competent" spring to mind....

7. Current and Competent enough thanks just been busy with running shoots on OPS. Meaning operational shoots when you go away and fight REMF BOY, You,ve just passed your course then.....Give it time...you may join a unit that is doing tour after tour instead of "REMF" ing it.
    PS Thanks for your help Muppet!

8. Go on Dev, you tell him

9. Link
    Ralf this may be of use to you.

10. Current? obviously not considering you don't know the shoot. Competent is looking a little dodgy too considering you are asking complete strangers on the internet to PM you something that you should be able to produce yourself in less than a couple of hours.

I'll pass on the REMF boy remarks, very childish and seeing as you don't know me you obviously don't know whether I've done Ops or not.

Incidently, what 'fighting' was it you did in the sandpit? I'm curious because it's the OA APWT you are requesting the info on, that tells me your not Inf, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Just for your info and to calm you down a bit, I was refering to Polar69 suggestion that it was down to either bad planning or bad luck that you got dicked to run an APWT and the reference was to your units inability to get a 'Current and Competent' RCO to run a range, no specific reference to you.

11. :cry: Im getting my coat.

12. Thank Funk I'm no where near your range, you sound like a right cowboy! Sounds like your RMQ trained in Sennelager to me!