• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Firing in Bury tonight?

Probably in the wrong section, but I'm at a wedding in the outskirts of Bury and somebody nearby is running a range. No auto, but rapid fire, either repeat it well handled manuals. Multiple shooters, no flares seen.

Anyone any idea what/who it is?

Probably in the wrong section, but I'm at a wedding in the outskirts of Bury and somebody nearby is running a range. No auto, but rapid fire, either repeat it well handled manuals. Multiple shooters, no flares seen.

Anyone any idea what/who it is?
Holcombe Moor ranges are on the outskirts of Bury (North)?

What are you on about! Bury's always been posh. I heard they get of the bath to have a pee, the black pudding eating, Webb toed Bolton wannabes.
Wellll. Looks like we got our selves one of them there's Breightmet in-te-lectuals.

Get back to your own side of Ainsworth Road or your goin in a Hollands pie Boy!

Forgot to mention BB it could be Shiny D company 5Bn Lancashire fusiliers starting their threatened "putsch" over the loss of 2Bn RRF

I hear they were trained on Enfields and SLR!

Latest Threads