Fireworks....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Santa_Sunday, Dec 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Going off already...

I'm off to baseball bat them all..........

2. they've been going off here continuously since last night!

3. Ho ho, wheres the air rifle amunition! Anyone want some .22s?

4. Fat Bobs throwing a track.

5. We even had some retard letting fireworks off on Christmas eve. Fcuking chods.

6. Ha Ha......

Fat Bob. Fat Blobby bastard.

You at your mam's or the Bobmeister with you..??

7. Do you live where I live then? They've just started here too............ GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Don't they know fireworks are for November 5th?? :roll:

8. Bobmeister is in my location. My own fault on the pyro front. I used to take him out to Arsbeck and he used to kick off at the firing point as soon as the first round went down the range (0900 of course) His lipstick is out and he's slavering like I was at the amputees thread

9. I must confess I have a pack with pyrotechnics waiting for the ciggie of doom. At least they get to go out with a bang!

Thats what new new year is for TERROR UND GEWALT!

10. Wait until I unleash the schermuly's I've stockpiled. Fcuking chav neighbours with their poxy catherine wheels, get a few thousand candlepower illuminating your bedrooms at 0300. Cnuts.

11. Schhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Fireworks going off here.

1720hrs two young brothers rang the bell next door, in terror, escaping assailants. bottles were thrown through the bay windows. Police in attendance.

Cheltenham for Christ's sake.

13. 3 or 4 BNS tied to the tail of their dog should help

14. We had fireworks going off at 5pm, I took a stroll to confront the expected chavalance but found two middle aged men celebrating Tim Cahills last injury time winner for Everton.

15. I like those men - and I don't even know them..
    They WILL NOT be getting my baseball bat