• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

FIRESTAR69 - MOD discount (Have a Look See)

[align=center]FIRESTAR69

Firestar69 is an energy boost without the come down.

After talking wtih the company that produce it they have agreed to give a discount to anyone in the Armed Forces.

Through the use of the promotion code UKMOD1

This will provide you with a 25% discount

(CODE ACTIVATED AS OF THIS WEEKEND 13TH FEB)

CLICK HERE TO BUY

If you'd like to see a review of this item you can go to the link bellow!
Fire Star Review[/align]

Just spreading the word :)
I don't get anything from this just figure it's worth a shot seeing if others want it ^_^
Classified sections is for selling after all.

You'd be suprised, i use the stuff quite a bit as do my friends as training aids and they work really well.
Never had a headache as a direct effect of it, not have any of my friends :). We were using them for about a week on an exercise in Scotland.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
J_Nathan said:
You'd be suprised, i use the stuff quite a bit as do my friends as training aids and they work really well.
Never had a headache as a direct effect of it, not have any of my friends :). We were using them for about a week on an exercise in Scotland.
Do you really need this stuff in the Cadets ?
How is it a 'training aid' ?

Jarrod's correct, stay away from it.

Not a cadet for a start, i teach in the cadets.
B) not given to cadets, used it when i was doing a 5 day endurance challenge for charity in scotland :)

It doesn't matter if you are a cadet, or teach the cadets, you're all the same.

I agree with the others stay away from it - it'll cause more problems than it will solve.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
J_Nathan said:
Not a cadet for a start, i teach in the cadets.
B) not given to cadets, used it when i was doing a 5 day endurance challenge for charity in scotland :)
You 'teach in the cadets.'
Do you mean you're a cadet instructor ?

Latest Threads