• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Firefox / Nokia problem

I've used Firefox for ages usually with my wireless broadband connection
At the weekend I needed to access the internet away from a wireless router and thought I'd be clever and use my Nokia 6500s which can be used as a modem. It sort of worked although it kept timing out.

Anyhow, since then, even when I'm connected to the internet with wireless, it keeps throwing up a box to dial up via the phone modem - which isn't connected. it's now doing it once a minute and I have to press cancel every time.

I've deleted it from the list of modems, tried looking for the settings and I can't get anywhere with it.

Please help before I have a terminal sense of humour failure with the cnuting thing. :rage:

Latest Threads