Firefighters Bitchin again

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by city40, Sep 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On the firefighters love-in site WWW.uk-fire.net under the topic "where now for the UK" a number of firefighters are being very critical of the Army, thought you would like to reply to the said critics.

2. Cow

Cow LE

Did you join just to say this? We're critical of them they're critical of us. I'm sure we'll get over it. Provide us with your login details so we can have a look?

3. Tried to register to read the forum and after going through the registration process I got this.....

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Jesus - that's going some. I didn't even get in before being banned...

hahaha

4. I've read the thread, and the only remotely bad thing i've found on there is not much to be fretting about:

Just the opinion of someone who doesn't really know what they are talking about.

5. Your a knob city40 stop shite-stirring

6. Tried to register to read the forum and after going through the registration process I got this.....

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Jesus - that's going some. I didn't even get in before being banned...

hahaha

You need to go to your email inbox to activate your account with the two faced, self serving, ignorant, ungrateful, selfish, basta8ds - sorry, firemen. Just follow the instructions to infiltrate the two faced, self serving, etc, etc, etc!

7. Cow

Cow LE

So, the thread is bolloks, (tin foil on) they're watching for us to register to read the thread and not letting us (maybe).

City40: Get a grip. Fuck off. We've got over Op Fresco. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, be it illegal or not Operations are ongoing and not going to stop.