Fire Up The Outrage Bus

They should be sent to a gulag, tax payers money should not be wasted feeding/sheltering these scumbags....give them hard labour!

SO due to his noteriety he gets the press are outraged, bumping up his profile even futher, seems the tabloids should be fitting the bill tbh.

As for the Copper, why should she not get anything she didn't say she had a bad back, she had stress (Yes it is fucking real!) so going on a light hearted TV gameshow shouldn't preclude her.

As for the Copper, why should she not get anything she didn't say she had a bad back, she had stress (Yes it is fucking real!) so going on a light hearted TV gameshow shouldn't preclude her.
Meanwhile in the real world

I am outraged that no one has mentioned that Shoesmith bitch who presided over the social services fiasco in the baby P outrage / scandle / disgrace, and is now trying to claim millions for unfair dismissal.

EH? Sport/competing is probably one of the better "Cures" for stress, look it up.
So is going back to the job that pays your wage.
My (limited) understanding of stress related illnesses is that the individual shuns the company of others and prefers to hide away, rather than take part in a high profile TV show watched by millions - she didn't look very stressed to me. She is really taking the proverbial and not doing a good job for the sisterhood.

I am outraged that no one has mentioned that Shoesmith bitch who presided over the social services fiasco in the baby P outrage / scandle / disgrace, and is now trying to claim millions for unfair dismissal.
Blame Ed Balls for that one, don't follow proper procedures as an employer, prepare to pay out lots of money. Political show boating at its worst.

Z

Zarathustra

Ah yes, the woman who is suing because she was sacked without the proper procedures being followed. Of course if Haringay council hadn't caved to pressure from Ed Balls and had followed the proper procedure instead of going for some quick good press in the wake after the Death of "Baby P" then she'd have been out on her arse with no hope of any pay out, but lets not let the facts get in the way of some good outrage though eh?

Ah yes, the woman who is suing because she was sacked without the proper procedures being followed. Of course if Haringay council hadn't caved to pressure from Ed Balls and had followed the proper procedure instead of going for some quick good press in the wake after the Death of "Baby P" then she'd have been out on her arse with no hope of any pay out, but lets not let the facts get in the way of some good outrage though eh?
Hide behing procedures - she was negligent..end of.

If the PC was hot I would have loads of sympathy for her- but since she looks like a bull dogs nadgers that have been stung by a wasp she deserves no sympathy at all. in fact maybe we could use the outrage bus to run her over and thus put her out of her (and our) misery.

I suggest making the best use of the aforementioned vehicle whilst you still can, as rumour has it it's getting axed and contracted out to National Express.

Hide behing procedures - she was negligent..end of.
That's not the problem and most would agree with you about negligence. However there are correct procedures to follow and they didn't. They basically allowed Balls to make up HR legislation on the fly on live television in order to save face and that's why it's about to cost them something into 7 figures.

Most employers know the law, if you don't follow it then it costs you huge sums of money.

I never said she wasn't, but if proper procedures had been followed then she wouldn't have had a case against the council for unfair dismissal.
I agree with you entirely. I suspect even if the rules had been followed she would have made a claim anyway. It's her morals I question - She made a mistake and to cover her own arrse will exploit weaknesses in the system.

Z

Zarathustra

I agree with you entirely. I suspect even if the rules had been followed she would have made a claim anyway. It's her morals I question - She made a mistake and to cover her own arrse will exploit weaknesses in the system.
True, integrity is sadly lacking these days

On the other hand, if you made a mistake (when you were in) and it ended up with one of your section buying the farm on an IED, would you expect to see the Defence Secretary on TV announcing you were to be fired or would you expect the proper disciplinary/investigative procedures to be followed?

Much like most of the outrage charabancs that have been ordered for lesbians getting massive payouts from the Army for hurt feelings and sexual harassment or whatever, if people in positions of power would learn to follow the rules properly instead of doing their own thing then these payouts wouldn't happen.