Fire up the outrage bus!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by supermatelot, Apr 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why was the Chinese guy even offended the wet twat? Can't blame the police, poor buggers are caught in a 'racist, insensitive facists' if they don't and 'PC Nazi, jobsworth twats harrassing innocent folk' if they do. If the Mail article is accurate (which is a hefty if) then the CPS should punt this into touch quick enough with no harm done, well bar the wasted police hours.
  2. It is not allowed to offend any ethnic minority.

However the discrimination of the English majority is encouraged by the Marxist public sector jobsworths who hate England and the English.

Looking for cuts,CMD?,try doing away with the Commision of Racial Equality and it's thousands of waster qangocrats.
  3. Since when have the Chung Wah been an ethnic minority, there's over a billion of the slitty eyed buggers.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I have to say, this is the first time I've ever read or heard of a Chinese pulling the "race card" in England.
  5. Unbelievable. Plod somewhere has reached his quota of arrests for another non-crime. Perhaps he would like to arrest someone for racism for stepping on the white bits of a zebra crossing, or do someone for breaking and entering a boiled egg. He could have even better fun arresting someone for carrying an offensive set of KFS and state they were going equipped or tooled up for a crime of eating Al Fresco, providing Al makes a complaint.

Tickets please !!!
  6. When I read it happened on the Isle of Wight it reminded me of the Father Ted episode when he offended all the Chinese on Craggy Island.

I sure hope he does not find offence with my username!!
  7. WTF were they doing out of their chinky takeaway anyway FFS?
  8. Flucking Hell! Normaree the Chinese keep themselves to themselves. Were these visitors?
  9. FFS I'm Welsh and have suffered racism all my life,
  10. Yes, but you deserve it
    • Like Like x 2
  11. How could they hear the pub singer from Morecambe Bay?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I am confused as to how they think this chap was being racist......these chinks were just passersby and the song is a popular song. Its pathetic how things are becoming.
  13. This is part of the lasting legacy of that shitty ZaNuLabour government. The government which actively encouraged anyone who is not white and English to be offended at every opportunity by anything that they can construe to be racist, no matter what convoluted thinking would be needed to make it so.

They will then be fully backed by the "race relations" industry and the PC police, who will then victimise the poor victim of such a complaint by arresting them, taking and retaining their finger prints and DNA and getting them an entry on the PNC.

Will we ever see the arrest of the complainent for wasting police time along with compensation to the victim of their malicious and idiotic complaint? Of course not. The police can claim another "crime" solved, the race relations industry can claim another victory, and the victim can go away knowing that the fact of his arrest for a "racist crime" can be held over him for the rest of his life.

Anyone who ever voted Labour should be ashamed.