Fire up the bus....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by slick, Aug 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wouldn't worry too her identity is known maybe she won't get as far as release date....maybe....hopefully!!
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Is it me or does she look part Neanderthal?

3. the heartbreaking bit is how much her son looked like her!
  4. If she makes it out she'll be on her own, in a foreign country with a fake history that she'll have to remember, a deadly secret that she cannot reveal and absolutely no contact with any former friends (if she still has any). She's hardly the sharpest tool in the box, how long do you think she'll last before she crawls into a bottle and spills the beans, probably in a much more conservative country with wider access to firearms. She's going to die a miserable death as a whored out drug addicted piss head, I can't wait.
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Give her some methampetamine and speed her on her way.
  6. if we're having a whip round put me down for a tenner ... feck, make it twenty.

then again given the govts ability to keep secrets ... we should know her address, phone number and favourite kebab shop 5 mins after she gets out. Your govt working for you (for once!)
  7. And a single 9mm to the head would cost how much?
  8. I'm not sure? I've only been to the Netherlands once, and was slightly wasted ;)
  9. The media outrage about her being out in three is utter bollox.

An IPP, which she is serving means that, under MAPPA rules, a number of agencies must agree to her release and, following the slating the system got BECAUSE of her offence, I doubt they'll be in a lenient mood. Bearing in mind she is an automatic MAPPA 3, the Police, probation, social services, origional trial judge and an independant panel have to OK it. I'd imagine that at least half of them read the Daily Hate!

Its not unusual for guys doing an IPP to be still in and waiting for some form of decsion, two, three times past their PED (parole eligability date) - I believe the longest is a guy on an eighteen monther still in after seven years as probation feel his offending behaviour has not been addressed. Believe you me guys. That five will be a fucking LONG five. Probably more like fifteen as NO agency will want to be assoicated with granting her release.

So when the Daily Hate bangs on about her being out for the Olympics, quite honestly we'll have a triple Wimbledon winner before the creature ever sees daylight again.
  10. before or after?
  11. welll DUR... i ain't seen any after pics!!! You got any??
  12. Taking bets on how long she lives, inside or out.

i'll start the bidding at £1 at the 21st of november, 2009
  13. Gonna be in for a while then, any idea who this triple winna might be? If so PM me with details I'm passing a bookies later