Fire Strikes Off. Fresco to stand down?

#4
Although Prescot's lawyers are going through the aggreement with a fine tooth comb at the mo. Seem to recall this happening with an "agreement" prior to the last holiday outing?
 
#5
whitewash said:
Although Prescot's lawyers are going through the aggreement with a fine tooth comb at the mo. Seem to recall this happening with an "agreement" prior to the last holiday outing?
That's only necessary because "Two Jags" cannot deal with the basic rules of grammar, syntax and punctuation involved in reading, writing and even speaking the queens english. :D

The last agreement came back covered in pie stains and red crayon.............. :roll:
 
#7
Bloody whinging trumptons nit picking over Bank Holidays though.... the whole thing could've been resolved a few days ago if it wasn't for that!
Not bloody whinging employers nit picking then ? Strange that is was the employers who wouldn't agree to their own form of words weeks ago.

Stick to firing guns, it's obviously easier for you than thinking.
 
#9
Please add something to the debate shortfuse. Otherwise why don't you toddle off back to the playground and carry on with your name calling........TRUMPTON......he he he........ :lol:
 
#12
There's going to be a lot of homeowners dissapointed. Think of all the hobbles the Trumpton's are going to have to give up now they have to work on the Bank Holiday.

My Nan was so looking forward to having her garden tended by a moaning, striking trumpton.
 
#14
cloud9 said:
Stick to firing guns, it's obviously easier for you than thinking.
Petty.

As this has no doubt been mentioned this is the ARMY Rumour Service so please avoid contaminating our happy space with your puerile inane banter.

On an educational front the British Army does more than "Fire Guns" hence the spread of career paths within it. Putting out fires however is one remit we would've rather avoided.

Just remember who had to pick up the pieces when you "heroes" were doing what you do best mindlessly whinge about how much you earn. If you wanted more money maybe staying on at school and embarking on a more skilled career path would have been a good idea.

'nuff said.
 
#15
you fire guns, we squirt water - simple as that isn't it........or it is when it applies to the FS.

Read my past posts - never complained about the money, also got a degree, so that did me no good either :D

'Nuff said
 
#17
Yes a BA in Underwater Basket Weaving and applied Sanskrit does tend to limit ones options :)

Good job *cough* you have the freedom to only work a part of the year 8)
 
#18
Cloud 9, you just don't get the point do you.

We don't care if it is your fault, your union's fault, your employers fault or the fcuking station cat's fault. The equation is very simple:

If you go on strike, we get cancelled leave, less time with our families etc etc. and have to stand in. We therefore have a natural degree of animosity towards you.

As an aside, I met a station commander the other day who had quit his union in disgust at the way they had handled things and was quite prepared to break any strike. If only there were more like that. (he was ex military of course :D )
 
#19
Backsliders aren't worth £25k
 
#20
Big_Al said:
We don't care if it is your fault, your union's fault, your employers fault or the fcuking station cat's fault. The equation is very simple:

If you go on strike, we get cancelled leave, less time with our families etc etc. and have to stand in. We therefore have a natural degree of animosity towards you.
Never have I witnessed such an all encompassing statement, I'll be surprised if any trumptons have a comeback to that one.

Top work fella! :D
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top