fire strike back on ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by vespa, Apr 15, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Gilchrist is obviously concerned that those returning from ops will have nothing to do. Interesting if someone who has been away in the sand and a fire bobby get together to discuss the rights and wrongs of the strike me thinks!!

2. Has anyone heard rumours of proposed strike dates?

3. According to the BBC they've rejected the pay offer but voted not to strike while the conflict is still on in Iraq.  However I still might have to take a trip to Brighton tonight, it's not that far from where I live, give them the benefit of my views on what a bunch of to55sers I think they're being if they do strike again...after a few Stella's I'm sure I'd be at my diplomatic, eloquent best.

4. I heard a rumour, (that is unsubstanciated) that the rank and file of the FBU  are going to post a vote of no-confidence in mr Giltw@ due to his decision of no strikes until the Troops return from the Gulf... watch and wait

5. my my how the table turns  :) gilchrist was an advocate for militant action now he finding it a little too hot his own men take the torch off him and boot him out lolololol

6. Shoota...you`d need more than a few Stellas to give you the balls to have a go at the firefighters!