fire strike back on ?

Mr Gilchrist is obviously concerned that those returning from ops will have nothing to do. Interesting if someone who has been away in the sand and a fire bobby get together to discuss the rights and wrongs of the strike me thinks!!

According to the BBC they've rejected the pay offer but voted not to strike while the conflict is still on in Iraq.  However I still might have to take a trip to Brighton tonight, it's not that far from where I live, give them the benefit of my views on what a bunch of to55sers I think they're being if they do strike again...after a few Stella's I'm sure I'd be at my diplomatic, eloquent best.

E

ex-dvr

I heard a rumour, (that is unsubstanciated) that the rank and file of the FBU  are going to post a vote of no-confidence in mr Giltw@ due to his decision of no strikes until the Troops return from the Gulf... watch and wait

V

vespa

I heard a rumour, (that is unsubstanciated) that the rank and file of the FBU  are going to post a vote of no-confidence in mr Giltw@ due to his decision of no strikes until the Troops return from the Gulf... watch and wait
my my how the table turns  :) gilchrist was an advocate for militant action now he finding it a little too hot his own men take the torch off him and boot him out lolololol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L RAC 47
vvaannmmaann The Intelligence Cell 1110
D The Book Club 5