Fire Order quandry

Hi gang
As some of you know I am, I guess, Malcyart. Recently at Tankfest I sold my last two mugs with 'Keep Calm, Load Fin' motif on them.
Obviously time moves on and before I make some more, can someone just confirm that 'Load Fin' still remains part of a fire order?
When I left 3RTR in '90, 'Load Sabot' could still be ordered. Over the years I've become a little rusty so your help is appreciated.

Malcy

elovabloke

ADC
It's gunnery, it's boring, you need another hobby 3bums

ugly

LE
Is Co ax 1100 Nuns in Naafi queue still given?

Yes, "Action, Load Fin" is still an endorsed order for CR2, so still entirely relevant. Maybe I'll buy one of your mugs one day...!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ACAB

LE
Diversify.

Do a mug with a picky of an 84mm and those immortal words "TANK ACTION!!!" followed by a loud farting sound, the sound of something heavy being dropped and then the sound of size 10s disappearing at a rapid rate of knots.

Diversify.

Do a mug with a picky of an 84mm and those immortal words "TANK ACTION!!!" followed by a loud farting sound, the sound of something heavy being dropped and then the sound of size 10s disappearing at a rapid rate of knots.
On the back of the mug, those immortal words "watch the effing backblast" should be written.

Last edited:
B

bokkatankie

Yes, "Action, Load Fin" is still an endorsed order for CR2, so still entirely relevant. Maybe I'll buy one of your mugs one day...!

Ok you have gone to action with Fin but what is order to change ammo type?

Ok you have gone to action with Fin but what is order to change ammo type?
If you have Fin loaded, where about to engage the first of a number of BMPs for example and so wanted the loader to load HESH for the subsequent engagements, you would say: "Fin BMP, Load HESH." If you had HESH loaded but wanted to kill tanks with Fin, you would order "HESH Tank, Load Fin".

B

bokkatankie

If you have Fin loaded, where about to engage the first of a number of BMPs for example and so wanted the loader to load HESH for the subsequent engagements, you would say: "Fin BMP, Load HESH." If you had HESH loaded but wanted to kill tanks with Fin, you would order "HESH Tank, Load Fin".

Dull as ever but quite correct. Were you or are you an RGO?

Latest Threads