Fire Mission

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by tomahawk6, Apr 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They need to work on their drills. A little less hoohaa and a little more work and they may appear proficient and professional - one day!
  2. I was always under the impression the gun would work perfectly well with only one person talking? :?
  3. Shouting, not talking, Carrots it is the artillery after all.
  4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

But far more fun if everyone can join in - after all war is a game isn't it :roll:
  5. Good grief - could they have been any slower?
  6. And they didn't even have to ram a seperate round before banging the cart in!
  7. This video shows a new and dangerously updated version of shooting up road sign's. One in which soldiers have replaced the more usual Redneck idiots.

Allowing them to trade in their BB guns for an Artillery Field Gun was genius, just genius.

There is nothing that could give me more pride in my service with the Royal Regiment, than this has done. Thank you America! Truely, you have made me proud.
  8. Jesus wept. Were they retarded Air Force cabbage mechanics and blanket stackers who wrote in to the Make A Wish Foundation asking to play at being gunners for a day? I don't think I've ever seen such gash drills in my life.
  9. Even to an non-Arty type the drills were pretty shocking, the camera work even more so. Fcuking w@nk
  10. I have no proof but I'm guessing they are Americans. The line ''Come on baby, gimme my rounds'' is a cracker.

Question, on which page of the Artillery Direct Fire manual does that instruction appear?
  11. The page right after the picture of the fire engine that you can colour in.
  12. I thought turning live into empty was and endex drill? Is it all over over there?
  13. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

It is an L118 not L119 ergo a complete round and not two separates!

Tonk drills, but then again they are Spams!
  14. Are you sure it's an L118? Our ammo is QF Seperate.