Fire Brigades Union - Iwo Jima Walts

Blimey they really take it all seriously don't they? Using the Iwo Jima image is not right. Surely they can re-create a scene in which they were active THEMSELVES and so would support the key job they do. This makes them look like they dont have any such moments. I'm trying hard not to mention cats and trees here, I know sometimes they have pretty tough work to do.
No...you go right ahead and mention "Cats'n trees"....the key to your remark is the word "Sometimes".... rest of the time they're a bunch of loafers.......
That should start them off nicely...

No...you go right ahead and mention "Cats'n trees"....the key to your remark is the word "Sometimes".... rest of the time they're a bunch of loafers.......
That should start them off nicely...

But a photograph of them being paid to sleep won't work that well.

Interesting that the FBU used that image. During the [ongoing] BA dispute with BASSA, the Union used the same modified image ... this upset more than a few people, especially across The Pond.

However, the FBU has always been a bunch of militants, so I doubt they care what anyone thinks about them.

But a photograph of them being paid to sleep won't work that well.
Would a picture of them playing table tennis be a bit Health and Efficiency?

They could also have ppictures of them running their painting & decorating business or driving minicabs. They could look for a picture of them paying their tax on this other work, but no such thing exists ;)

Would a picture of them playing table tennis be a bit Health and Efficiency?

They could also have ppictures of them running their painting & decorating business or driving minicabs. They could look for a picture of them paying their tax on this other work, but no such thing exists ;)
Emboldened exactly what I was about to say. Eery.

So bitter?
Can't understand it.
Boris, I think it's because *some* firemen..didn't know when to "shut-the-fuck-up" and bleated on about how hard the job was, when everyone else was suffering...should have kept their heads down and kept a bit of public sympathy..instead of the "industrial action" shit...tut-tut...

Boris, I think it's because *some* firemen..didn't know when to "shut-the-fuck-up" and bleated on about how hard the job was, when everyone else was suffering...should have kept their heads down and kept a bit of public sympathy..instead of the "industrial action" shit...tut-tut...
Heyy. This is the new millennium.
If you were there ten years ago you're out of date!