Fire at Castlebellingham, Co. Louth. (Possibly Mr. Shortt's place...)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Captain Blackadder, Jan 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heard on the radio just now that there was a serious fire at a house in Castle Cosy, Castlebellingham, Co. Louth (AKA Jimbo Shorrtarse's place.)

Will keep you informed as it progresses.

BBC:

2. Alright, who was it then?

3. <cough>Insurance job.</cough>

• Like Like x 10
  4. Clearly Jimbo, racked with shame, is trying to fake his own death in the manner of Reggie Perrin.

Either that or he stored his vat of home brew napalm too close to the radiator.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mmm.

6. Perhaps there is a God, after all.

7. That's got to be Shortt!

8. He wasn't cooking with C4... again? Or, an ARRSE featherfart team on a jolly??
    Trust the Garda do a proper forensic job, as they are sure to find all sorts of small amounts of exotic ordnance he likes to keep around as low-speed high-tech props for the gullible.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you think all his chocolate medals have melted?

• Like Like x 6
  10. Understatement of the year (so far).

• Like Like x 4
  11. Looks like the cnut is getting a little of a public airing as the walt he is. Have a look at some of the comments. Sadly, this didn't happen on a slow news day, so it got rapidly overtaken.

Gardaí, army and fire brigade called to fire in Louth · TheJournal.ie

12. Just read his wiki page. You almost have to respect his weapons-grade walt skills.

13. Any confirmation that it's his Gaff yet?

14. I'll see if I can see more in the local paper's online editions if they have em. I posted a link to an article where some of the comments featured arrsepedia article links and a pasting of Shortt, though I think due to me having so few posts, it's still in moderation.

15. Could this be the Waltenkommando's 1st field operation?

• Like Like x 2