ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Finsbury Park Mosque attack 19 06 2017 (edited thread title)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Red Hander, Jun 19, 2017 at 2:28 PM.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am posting this out of genuine curiosity, and in the absence of information from other sources.
    A thread about the apparent terror attack on the Finsbury Park Mosque was published [Edit: not by me] and then removed by Mods.
    Conversation is continuing in two other threads and is exactly the same conversation that started in the dedicated thread.
    It's arguably disrespectful to the serious nature of the Finsbury Park to see it, de facto, tagged to the end of a thread about another attack entirely. The attack is arguably the biggest national news story today so why, please, is there no thread?
    Is there a trust issue? Is the thread removal a preemptive damage limitation issue based on fear of our views?
    Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 5:52 PM
    • Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 14
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Maybe the mods see the attacker as more of an 'ero than a terrorist?

Ones man's terrorist.... etc etc etc ;-)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 3:59 PM
    • Show again braincell x 13
    • Like x 4
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Old x 1
  3. Now you've done it- Viro Bono inbound in 3......... 2............1............!:hungry:

• Funny Funny x 8
  4. You may want to ask the mods that by putting their names in here, or PM'ing them. Oddly enough they don't check every thread.

@ViroBono

• Like Like x 1
  5. ban hammer.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  6. You should probably wait for the authorities to conduct a full investigation before you start screaming hysterically about terrorists.

• Funny Funny x 6
  7. There was one this morning. Apparently it got punted.

8. You realised you've typed that on the internet, don't you?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I thought a mosque was supposed to be a place of religion but there's not even a statue of the Virgin Mary outside. Guy bimbles up in a van hired from a Welsh company and runs into a group of Muslims. It's round the corner from me and that junction would never let you get up to 10 mph. I've been stuck there more and more forever as the busses jam up the road. Get the council to widen the road or close off part of said junction then Allan's enemies can get a real run up. I only hope the popcorn machine in the newsagents wasn't affected. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Cuisine was it?

11. Hope not H8, bro.

( Seriously, gimme a break here - I have 4000 tea lights that are melting in this heat and I got no end of funny looks when I suggested we should light one for each of the Grenfell tower victims...)

• Funny Funny x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Poor sod would of had mental issues guaranteed, absolutely nothing to do with race or religion here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. THE BBC HAVE NOT ONCE SAID THE ATTACKER WAS WHITE, THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, BAN THE BBC!

WHY HAVE THEY NOT SAID WHICH CHURCH HE GOES TO YET? THE MEDIA IS TRYING TO COVER THIS UP.

• Funny Funny x 23
    • Like Like x 4

14. He'll be a veteran, no doubt.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. BUT WHY HAVE THEY NOT SAID WHICH CHURCH HE GOES TO!!!!

• Funny Funny x 5