Fingers crossed for the Labour civil war.

I think that with extraordinarily ugly Milliband or the clearly unhinged Balls, the Coalition is safe.

With Mr. Mandelson at the helm (he is anyway) things could be different.

bullet_catcher said:
What about Mandy?
Christ I'd forgotten that bastard. He's just about enough of a cnut to pull them together, hopefully the rest of them will form a united front to bin him before lynching each other.

I hope Mandy and his fellow slimey scumbag Campbell get nailed by the Rest of Labour. Cant believe that Campbell may be in line for a Peerage in Browns 'bye bye' honours list!

RoyogtheRovers said:
I hope Mandy and his fellow slimey scumbag Campbell get nailed by the Rest of Labour. Cant believe that Campbell may be in line for a Peerage in Browns 'bye bye' honours list!
Why the f.uck should Campbell be in line for a peerage, the f.uckers a manic depressive with Bipolar, him and Mandy should be found in a wood with a suspicious note confirming their joint suicide.

Slightly_Nasty said:
Such a pity that Frank Field isn't running. He's about the only Labour politician I would ever vote for.
Agreed. His honesty cost him his job.

Chicken_George said:
RoyogtheRovers said:
Cant believe that Campbell may be in line for a Peerage in Browns 'bye bye' honours list!
Why the f.uck should Campbell be in line for a peerage, the f.uckers a manic depressive with Bipolar, him and Mandy should be found in a wood with a suspicious note confirming their joint suicide.
DailyMail said:
Mr Campbell, notorious for his role in taking Britain to war in Iraq, is tipped by some to be handed a peerage in Mr Brown's resignation honours list
maybe Blair asked him to do it!

I'm looking forward to the inevitable Labour Lurch to the Loony Left. Always amusing!

Dear God,

Please make the Liebour Party elect that nutter Ed Balls.

RoyogtheRovers said:
There seems to be an undercurrent in the Labour rank and file that Mandelson, Adonis and Cambell are responsible for the mess Labour find themselves in.
There have been several references to unelected figures within Labour not understanding what happens whenthe electorate speaks.

jagman said:
RoyogtheRovers said:
There seems to be an undercurrent in the Labour rank and file that Mandelson, Adonis and Cambell are responsible for the mess Labour find themselves in.
There have been several references to unelected figures within Labour not understanding what happens whenthe electorate speaks.
But on the other hand without those 3 Blair would not in all likelihood have been elected in 1997, and (old) Labour would have got in for a single term sometime between 97 and 03 with a small majority due to the Tories being sleazy and sclerotic, giving them time to rejuvenate and come back.

So the Labour scum can thank their 13 years of hegemony to those characters who they are now damning. Talk about wanting it both ways!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Drummer_Boy said:
bullet_catcher said:
What about Mandy?
I stand to be corrected, but I believe you have to be a member of the PLP to stand, and as Mandy isn't an MP he doesn't get to come out and play.
But there may be a safe Labour seat coming up in Kirkcaldy soon :twisted: Then he would just slot in as leader of the Borg and next PM Mwwwwwahaha

Who give a fcuk?!

With any luck, they'll descend into years of infighting and will take at least 2 General Elections before they can put together a plausible campaign!