Fingers crossed for the Labour civil war.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DrunkenIrish, May 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What about Mandy?
  2. I think that with extraordinarily ugly Milliband or the clearly unhinged Balls, the Coalition is safe.

With Mr. Mandelson at the helm (he is anyway) things could be different.
  3. Christ I'd forgotten that bastard. He's just about enough of a cnut to pull them together, hopefully the rest of them will form a united front to bin him before lynching each other.
  4. I stand to be corrected, but I believe you have to be a member of the PLP to stand, and as Mandy isn't an MP he doesn't get to come out and play.
  5. Such a pity that Frank Field isn't running. He's about the only Labour politician I would ever vote for.
  6. Thanks, that explains it. I think he would have been a natural contender.
  7. Mandy would also have to give up his peerage.
  8. I hope Mandy and his fellow slimey scumbag Campbell get nailed by the Rest of Labour. Cant believe that Campbell may be in line for a Peerage in Browns 'bye bye' honours list!
  9. Why the f.uck should Campbell be in line for a peerage, the f.uckers a manic depressive with Bipolar, him and Mandy should be found in a wood with a suspicious note confirming their joint suicide.
  10. Agreed. His honesty cost him his job.
  11. maybe Blair asked him to do it!
  12. I'm looking forward to the inevitable Labour Lurch to the Loony Left. Always amusing!
  13. In Brown's resignation speech he described Mandy as "the rock on which New Labour was formed"... does that sound like the outgoing Leader's nomination to anyone else?