Fingerprints on the Cap?

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Lantern_Swinger, Feb 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What will her Mum say?

2. They always used to be on their arse in my day and not on the cap. Can’t see her knickers in the clip was this another one just for the Sun?

3. She wasn't wearing any. Old WRAC trick.

4. I've heard on the grapvine that allegedly it wasn't a boyfriend that posted the picture!

5. Is this due to goverment cut back. All soldier will now only be issued with the head dress of the regiment.

6. What the hell are you on about? of course you only get you own regiments head dress!. I was infantry so the storeman isnt going to give me an RMP beret aswell just for fun is he?...ive read some of your posts before pride of the south.

I think you need to get out more.

7. The only time I wouldn't mind taking a monkey up the shitter!

Get the cuffs out!

8. Explains it then.

9. So you give as well as take then?

10. Hey 'armies' you dumb pr1ck. i mean the government can only afford to pay out for a head dress and not the rest of the uniform. I don't need to get out more because i got ur misses sucking on my c0ck all day and it makes me tired.

Ps she says "Hi!"

11. Obviously you are quite a small chap if his missus can speak at the same time POS.....

12. I sent the article and photograph to an old mate of mine I'd been in training with 49 years ago. His reply had me laughing my CO. It said : "Bloody heck, I knew the modern army was short of kit but this takes the piss".

13. Dumb bitch!