• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Fingerprints on the Cap?

Pride_of_the_South said:
Is this due to goverment cut back. All soldier will now only be issued with the head dress of the regiment.
What the hell are you on about? of course you only get you own regiments head dress!. I was infantry so the storeman isnt going to give me an RMP beret aswell just for fun is he?...ive read some of your posts before pride of the south.

I think you need to get out more.

B

Biscuits_AB

armies said:
Pride_of_the_South said:
Is this due to goverment cut back. All soldier will now only be issued with the head dress of the regiment.
What the hell are you on about? of course you only get you own regiments head dress!. I was infantry so the storeman isnt going to give me an RMP beret aswell just for fun is he?...ive read some of your posts before pride of the south.

I think you need to get out more.
Explains it then.

Hey 'armies' you dumb pr1ck. i mean the government can only afford to pay out for a head dress and not the rest of the uniform. I don't need to get out more because i got ur misses sucking on my c0ck all day and it makes me tired.

Ps she says "Hi!"

Pride_of_the_South said:
Hey 'armies' you dumb pr1ck. i mean the government can only afford to pay out for a head dress and not the rest of the uniform. I don't need to get out more because i got ur misses sucking on my c0ck all day and it makes me tired.

Ps she says "Hi!"
Obviously you are quite a small chap if his missus can speak at the same time POS.....

I sent the article and photograph to an old mate of mine I'd been in training with 49 years ago. His reply had me laughing my CO. It said : "Bloody heck, I knew the modern army was short of kit but this takes the piss".

Latest Threads