Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finger tat

I’m going to Harrogate in October this year but between selection and my leaving date I got a tattoo. It’s tiny and on the inside of my middle finger. It’s 3 in Roman numerals so not offensive in anyway and is easily hidden when my hand is closed. Will I still be allowed to stay in? Thanks.

I’m going to Harrogate in October this year but between selection and my leaving date I got a tattoo. It’s tiny and on the inside of my middle finger. It’s 3 in Roman numerals so not offensive in anyway and is easily hidden when my hand is closed. Will I still be allowed to stay in? Thanks.

Your heroism excites me. Was it painful?

Chimp

ADC
1601083494350.jpeg

Mate of Smudger’s down the local at 1010pm - rite risk reveller - says e got kicked out of the SAS cos of is tats so went over to the SBS. They was ok until he got is ears done. Left n joined the Legion - e’s now a standard bearer.

Just tell then you were a Druid in the ACF.

Not to be that person who can’t take a joke but will I be fine
Back in the day we had a lad who, for reasons I never thought to ask, had two birds tatooed one on each cheek of his face (I would have stopped at 'cheek' but could have invited an unwarranted 'poofter response') He is still around I believe, so no names, but not sure if he had them removed. Didn't affect his career.....though he didn't make Maj Gen.

Not to be that person who can’t take a joke but will I be fine

I've seen people manage to join with far worse on the fingers (tattoos that is)
There was a bit of a phase of women having moustaches tattooed onto a finger (not the Hitler style)

Just tell your training NCO's it's to remind you of how many pretty sisters you have.

Back in the day we had a lad who, for reasons I never thought to ask, had two birds tatooed one on each cheek of his face (I would have stopped at 'cheek' but could have invited an unwarranted 'poofter response') He is still around I believe, so no names, but not sure if he had them removed. Didn't affect his career.....though he didn't make Maj Gen.
Blondes or brunettes?

There was a Air Vice Marshal, who ended up working very closely with Buckingham Palace, who had some juvenile inking. He had them removed when he was a junior officer...

Latest Threads