Finger bum

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by thegimp, Aug 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats the correct terminology for being sucked off while having your balls cupped and your bird fingering your arse :D

On the work system so can't google it

2. Not a 100% accurate definition but interesting nonetheless:

The Blumpkin - You need to find a real tramp to do this right. It involves having her suck you off while you're on the shitter.
  3. Very lucky boy!! :wink:
  4. Following on from my initial query

What is the etiquette for asking bird to dhobi her finger once removed from arrsehole :D
  5. tweaking the breathalyser :wink:
  6. Lucky bastard
  7. dont ask, just pass her a wet wipe, pressuming she is so skanky she wouldn't wash her hands of her own initiative?
  8. Just get her to pop it in her gob and give it a lick!?

(BTW C0ck from Arrse to Mouth is called an ATM apparently.....)
  9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It seems to be an interesting variant of 'tromboning' when a lady sucks one off and thumbs the rusty sherriff's badge simultaneously.
  10. I suppose then that the correct term would be the "Reverse Trombone"!
  11. She doesn't thumb it, she tongues it.

How many trombone players do you see with their thumb in the instrument?
  12. How fu cking long is your misses' tongue?
  13. Tromboning, my friends, is when she tongues the rusty sherriffs badge, and thraps you off at the same time.

Think about it, it's the only description so far that's actually like playing a trombone!

Editted to add- for the defininitive description, I give you The Urban Dictionary:
  14. to confirm, cupping balls and sticking finger up ass with one hand while wnaking off with the other hand and scoffing the big fella

Come on there's got to be a definitive answer
  15. I believe in some circles it is considered the height of affection for the bird to sh*t tash the male, this is also known as "The Skiff"