Finger bum

Whats the correct terminology for being sucked off while having your balls cupped and your bird fingering your arse :D

On the work system so can't google it

Ta

Not a 100% accurate definition but interesting nonetheless:

The Blumpkin - You need to find a real tramp to do this right. It involves having her suck you off while you're on the shitter.

Following on from my initial query

What is the etiquette for asking bird to dhobi her finger once removed from arrsehole :D

thegimp said:
Whats the correct terminology for being sucked off while having your balls cupped and your bird fingering your arse :D

On the work system so can't google it

Ta
tweaking the breathalyser :wink:

thegimp said:

What is the etiquette for asking bird to dhobi her finger once removed from arrsehole :D
dont ask, just pass her a wet wipe, pressuming she is so skanky she wouldn't wash her hands of her own initiative?

thegimp said:

Just get her to pop it in her gob and give it a lick!?

(BTW C0ck from Arrse to Mouth is called an ATM apparently.....)

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It seems to be an interesting variant of 'tromboning' when a lady sucks one off and thumbs the rusty sherriff's badge simultaneously.

Ravers said:
It seems to be an interesting variant of 'tromboning' when a lady sucks one off and thumbs the rusty sherriff's badge simultaneously.
She doesn't thumb it, she tongues it.

How many trombone players do you see with their thumb in the instrument?

StabTiffy2B said:
Ravers said:

How fu cking long is your misses' tongue?

to confirm, cupping balls and sticking finger up ass with one hand while wnaking off with the other hand and scoffing the big fella

Come on there's got to be a definitive answer

thegimp said:

I believe in some circles it is considered the height of affection for the bird to sh*t tash the male, this is also known as "The Skiff"

thegimp said:
to confirm, cupping balls and sticking finger up ass with one hand while wnaking off with the other hand and scoffing the big fella

Come on there's got to be a definitive answer
If their isn't, does that mean ARRSE gets to name it?

Edited to add: Testiculomanipulus Dextrarrsus Fellatius?

It sounds a bit like a "round the world" but I believe that is meant to be all oral stimulation and digital penetration is not commonly employed during the circumnavigational experience...It is not a trombone, that is definitely hands only. It is a conundrum. No, it isn't called a conundrum, I meant that this situation could be called a "conundrum". Although if you got Carol Vorderman to perform this act of tenderness (mind your nails love!), perhaps we could name it a Conundrum in her honour? What's left of it...

StabTiffy2B said:
Ravers said:

Nice to put a name to it ta.

sounds a bit like that thing jazz trumpeters do with the tophat thing on the end of the trumpet, blowing one end and fid'lin about at the other. maybe some musician on here knows the right term for it

Latest Threads