Fined

Cough it. Definitely the best policy.
On a serious note, and at the risk of being accused of grammar fascism...
If you want to be a police officer you must learn to write coherently. That means using sentences and punctuation and all that old fashioned nonsense.
Good luck with your application.

General rule of thumb is to declare it. Covering a fire alarm is not recordable as such but it is relevant to the integrity issue and the police are very keen on integrity. I assume you covered the alarm to have a smoke or some such rather than activate your meth. lab.

The police themselves have fines and disciplinary procedure for being naughty so in this instance, you should be fine.
Nah they're not, they used to be.

Cough it. Definitely the best policy.
On a serious note, and at the risk of being accused of grammar fascism...
If you want to be a police officer you must learn to write coherently. That means using sentences and punctuation and all that old fashioned nonsense.
Good luck with your application.
When I joined the first time around you needed a modicum of literary ability. Second time around it was all tick the box forms and computers with spellcheckers.

Getting a dig from the old man should not affect entry to the police.

If civvy police and courts are not involved, there's nothing to declare. edit to add:- I got hammered by the German civvy courts for a RTA, my discharge book says, Exemplary, I passed the met police test, and was accepted, I failed the eye test, but nothing was seen or said about my German court appearance.
That was 40 years ago you balloon head.