• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Findus beef lasagne contained up to 100% horsemeat, FSA says

I don't half fancy a sherger-burger right now. (Shergar, I know). Wasn't that nag rumoured to have been disappeared to the Emerald Isle, source of the fast becoming infamous mixed-meat "beef"?

I don't know what all the fuss is about, we've probably been scarfing My Little Pony for years, the problem is it seems, now we know about it.

Feeding ground down infected sheep slurry to cattle was a far worse crime against cuisine.

The report said it came from French food Producer Comigel - please can we now ban all meat from France incase it isnt what it says on the tin, just like they would do to us.

Although it is an easy mistake to make when you are dealing with:

cow horse.jpg

.......Cow Walts

It looks well fuckin shifty - Oooh I wish i was a cow, look how green their grass is...so you managed to look like a cow and just as you were being shot you remember your horsey mum sayng...the grass isnt always greener on the other side....

Who cares?
Crap food like that is produced for and eaten by, poor and/or stupid people.
Feed the untermensch soylent green, they don't care.
Dead on.

I'm just waiting for the Guardian/New Statesman article that explains how this is all a conspiracy - somehow engendered by Thatcher - against poor people. You know, the Labour voting mouth-breathers who wouldn't thank you for a tranche of organic polenta drizzled with a qumqat and balsamic reduction and topped with a organic goat's buttock ragout.

So much for DEFRA, or whatever its called this week, and all the other mega-buck quangos: despite the entire BSE hysteria, and the millions of pounds in taxpayer funding - there still remains no proper monitoring of food standards....

+1 for the Soylen green idea. Perfect way to feed and dispose of chavs. Perhaps thats whats in donner kebabs right now?

Latest Threads