Finding Stuff on ArmyNET

Discussion in 'ArmyNet Announcements' started by mcclurg, Dec 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm led to believe I can find documents like the Queen's Regulations and the JPA bit on ArmyNET. I spent about an hour on it last night, and still have no idea where they are.

Can anybody help?

2. Go to the Army Portal and click on the Library

3. Cow

Cow LE

Do you not have to be on the RLI to access those links? There are a load of publications on ArmyNET:

https://www.armynet.mod.uk/club/pages/menu/

You maybe able to search for them here.

Edit: well that didn't work. On the top tool bar click on the folder symbol, then the page links should show publications. Try searching through here.

4. AEL doesn't seem to work atm..

5. If you're on DII etc, it will work, but for some reason the amount of bandwith allocated to that site is peanuts and it takes forever to load anything up.

Is there anything specific you are looking for, or just after a general perusal?

6. Yeah, I'm looking for all the stuff on JPA, just to see what I'm actually entitled to. That, and the Queen's regulations.

7. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Went on today to download info for Vets only for an unathorised to acces this area message to pop up. Vets info only to be accesed by serving members, great idea.

8. If you're not in a rush, the help thing it quite good. On the second (and last) time I accessed ArmyNet, I sent a message to the team and they E-mailed me back a link to what I wanted within 24 hours.

9. JSP 752 is the one you're looking for then. That has all the allowance entitlments and eligibilities in it aswel as the rates.

Also, Queens Regs is a terribly dull read

10. anyone else tried getting onto the new British Army Brand Portal on armynet? I couldnt register.

11. Can you be any more specific?

12. I registered well before Chrimbo, supplied mil details, the lot, haven't heard a thing!

13. I'm trying to find the list of available jobs on armynet not having much joy. I'm a TA private looking for any sort of GD work for a few months, and yes I know go on tour, but i'm starting a new job later on in the new year and want something to fill the gap.