• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Finding midgets attractive.

Whilst sat suffering on the sofa and channel hopping I caught an episode of 'Pushing Daisies' when a large breasted midget popped up on the screen. Blimey!
Is it wrong to want to nail a midget? She's only about 4 foot tall!
Maybe my hangover was worse than I imagined and she's really a 6 foot Goddess!

Attachments

jack-daniels said:
Whilst sat suffering on the sofa and channel hopping I caught an episode of 'Pushing Daisies' when a large breasted midget popped up on the screen. Blimey!
I just googled her height, and she's 4'11: the same height as my GF. According to the Little People of America website, that's 1" taller than maximum midget height.

That said, sex with the GF is a bit freaky: it's like putting on a puppet show.

Rumpelstiltskin said:
jack-daniels said:
I just googled her height, and she's 4'11: the same height as my GF. According to the Little People of America website, that's 1" taller than maximum midget height.
That is without a doubt the best fact I've read in a long time! Good skills Sir!

NumberFour said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:
NumberFour said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:
I didnt think it was that bad, but then maybe Im a bit shorter than you.
By quite a bit, she says. Is this you?

thats my old business card. My new one has my email address. And my hair is shorter.
Doubles your chances of getting a date... :wink:

BTW, midgets aren't too bad...it's the dwarves that are just...freakish.

I have always enjoyed the pleasures of shafting small women. Standing 6'5" in my stockinged (but not suspendered) feet, I find that I present an unusaully interesting challenge for the smaller female. Especially when I pick them up afterwards and put them on top of the wardrobe...My personal best remains stuck at 4' 10" and it would wrong to say she was a dwarf. However it would be correct to say she had a shorter inside leg than a dachshund.

Latest Threads