• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Finding a date on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone honestly find a date on here?

Just curious you understand,,, I'm not military so a little naive to you guys...

What the hell, I'm up for a date with a single male squaddie if you are!!! So anyone based near Edinburgh give me a shout. Quite fancy a fun night out..

cheekymc said:

Just curious you understand,,, I'm not military so a little naive to you guys...

What the hell, I'm up for a date with a single male squaddie if you are!!! So anyone based near Edinburgh give me a shout. Quite fancy a fun night out..
Welcome to the site Cheekymc. But incase you hadn't noticed, this isn't a dating site, you could try uniformdating.com.

Ice

cheekymc said:

aww that's sweet, I should be careful though; any single male squaddie worth his salt will rag you senseless in the grounds of the castle...

cheekymc said:

Welcome cheekymc, if you try hard enough I'm sure you'll find someone on here, I have it on good authority that a number of people on this site have 'hooked up'!! Don't give up :D

E

error_unknown

cheekymc said:

no but you'll get some interesting insults if you try hard enough mc!

good luck with this lot!

gw
x

cheekymc said:

I think (if you really wanna date one of this lot :? ), the best approach seems to be to post a interesting question ....... then engage in a bit of humourous banter ...... maybe flirt a little :? .

But if you come in wearing the old "I WANT A MAN" placard, you might be asking for trouble ......... (as they say "prepare for incoming!!!!!")

......... but I'm happy to be corrected ...........

blessed baby cakes said:
Munki said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Cheekymc, perhaps a good way to start would be to post a picture of yourself in the gallery area? :)

Beebs x
Beebs, have you posted a picture of yourself in the gallery?
Why you after dating me?

Beebs
Had a look on 'The truth behind the username' in the gallery, but didn't see any of the familiar usernames that's all!

Munki

Munki said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Munki said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Cheekymc, perhaps a good way to start would be to post a picture of yourself in the gallery area? :)

Beebs x
Why you after dating me?

Beebs
Had a look on 'The truth behind the username' in the gallery, but didn't see any of the familiar usernames that's all!

Munki
Aye, you're a monkey!

Beebs :D

Munki said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Munki said:
blessed baby cakes said:

Beebs x
Why you after dating me?

Beebs

Munki
Up for stalking Beebs huh? Trust me, her picture is in the gallery, on that note, have a happy search!

Anya1982 said:
Munki said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Munki said:
blessed baby cakes said:

Beebs x
Why you after dating me?

Beebs

Munki
Up for stalking Beebs huh? Trust me, her picture is in the gallery, on that note, have a happy search!
No stalking BBC!

bovvyblonde said:
cheekymc said:

I think (if you really wanna date one of this lot :? ), the best approach seems to be to post a interesting question ....... then engage in a bit of humourous banter ...... maybe flirt a little :? .

But if you come in wearing the old "I WANT A MAN" placard, you might be asking for trouble ......... (as they say "prepare for incoming!!!!!")

......... but I'm happy to be corrected ...........

Yep, that's so true, you've hit the nail right on the head there Bovvy :)

G

Goku

blessed baby cakes said:

Beebs x
Smashing idea :D
The basic rule is, if your photo is worth laminating then you’re worth dating

good luck with this lot!

Maybe should have said i'm interested in some interesting banter, and I'm sure thid lot are up for it...

But if you really want a date then you could pm me and we'll take it from there......

cheekymc said:

good luck with this lot!

Maybe should have said i'm interested in some interesting banter, and I'm sure thid lot are up for it...

But if you really want a date then you could pm me and we'll take it from there......
huh!??! has she just replied to herself? im confused!

Goku, I raise your lamination with a miniature windscreen wiper.

CheekyMC, are you genuinly looking for a date or are you just hunting some SC?

I can tell you which one is more prevalent on ARRSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads