Find your own personal War Cry!!! As if you don't know it!?

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by FunkyNewBlood, Jan 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

*cough*

Prowling through the candy store, attacking with buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh FunkyNewBlood! And he gives a mighty grunt:

"Hail the blood-letting! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!"

Trembling yet?

2. Sprinting on the fields, carrying a bladed baseball bat, cometh Minitj! And he gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm going to smash you until you are no longer smashable!"

3. Who is that, running on the tarmac! It is Stickybomb, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts homicidally:

"I'm going to brutalize you so hard, the Earth will spin twice as fast!!!"

Hmmm. :roll:

4. Lo! Who is that, skulking on the wasteland! It is Wingman, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He screams ominously:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I desecrate like a sentient bulldozer!!"

:lol: :lol:

5. 307

307 War Hero

Skulking along the wasteland, attacking with a studded crowbar, cometh 307! And he gives a mighty scream:

"I'm going to torment you past the point of no return!"

6. Striding on the plains, brandishing a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Mutt! And he gives a spectacular howl:

"I'm going to smack you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!"

Quite pleased with that, actually.

Using my real name, I got:

Who is that, skulking along the desert! It is ----, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a cruel howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you until you bleed puke!!"

7. Who is that, stalking along the icy wasteland! It is Geordie Blerk, hands clutching a thorned whip! He cries mightily:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!!"
    :)

8. Running out of the candy store, swinging a meaty axe, cometh ....! And he gives a vengeful cry:

"I'm going to punch you until you smell like barbeque, and add a notch to my bedpost!!!"

9. Yea, verily: Who is that, running over the mini-mall parking lot! It is Dale The Snail, hands clutching a studded crowbar! She grunts thunderously:

"I'm going to pound you so hard, your screams will reanimate the dead!!"

Not like me to be near the shops. :wink:

Or I like this one better:

Who is that, sprinting along the desert! It is Dale, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a mighty howl, her voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to smack you so painfully, you will wake up from the Matrix!!!"

10. Hark! Who is that, skulking over the wasteland! It is Agent_smith, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with an ominous bellow, his voice cometh:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I lay waste to the landscape until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!"

agent smith

11. Stalking over the mountains, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Whiffler! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm going to smash you for such a long time, your screams will reanimate the dead!!"

The cruel grunt was the result of yesterday's curry, followed by cheese & stilton. It's the only language they understand!.

Whiffler

12. Striding out of the hotel lobby, carrying a bladed baseball bat, cometh Taff! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I tear into the enemy until my glands are satisfied!!!"

:twisted: :twisted: 8) :twisted: :twisted:

13. Zang! Who is that, prowling over the wasteland! It is One Of The Strange, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He screams ominously:

"I'm going to torment you to the moon and back, and launch you into deep space!!"

14. Stalking on the plains, wielding a studded crowbar, cometh Plastic Yank! And he gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!!"
    8O

15. Stalking on the tarmac, clutching a vorpal blade, cometh Easesprings! And he gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bake your brains with the heat of my fury!!"

owww S h i t e it know about my culinary skills :oops: :oops: :oops: