Find your own personal War Cry!!! As if you don't know it!?

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

*cough*

Prowling through the candy store, attacking with buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh FunkyNewBlood! And he gives a mighty grunt:

"Hail the blood-letting! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!"

Trembling yet?

Sprinting on the fields, carrying a bladed baseball bat, cometh Minitj! And he gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm going to smash you until you are no longer smashable!"

Who is that, running on the tarmac! It is Stickybomb, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts homicidally:

"I'm going to brutalize you so hard, the Earth will spin twice as fast!!!"

Hmmm. :roll:

Lo! Who is that, skulking on the wasteland! It is Wingman, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He screams ominously:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I desecrate like a sentient bulldozer!!"

:lol: :lol:

Skulking along the wasteland, attacking with a studded crowbar, cometh 307! And he gives a mighty scream:

"I'm going to torment you past the point of no return!"

Mutt

Old-Salt
Striding on the plains, brandishing a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Mutt! And he gives a spectacular howl:

"I'm going to smack you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!"

Quite pleased with that, actually.

Using my real name, I got:

Who is that, skulking along the desert! It is ----, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a cruel howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you until you bleed puke!!"

Who is that, stalking along the icy wasteland! It is Geordie Blerk, hands clutching a thorned whip! He cries mightily:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!!"
:)

Running out of the candy store, swinging a meaty axe, cometh ....! And he gives a vengeful cry:

"I'm going to punch you until you smell like barbeque, and add a notch to my bedpost!!!"

Yea, verily: Who is that, running over the mini-mall parking lot! It is Dale The Snail, hands clutching a studded crowbar! She grunts thunderously:

"I'm going to pound you so hard, your screams will reanimate the dead!!"

Not like me to be near the shops. :wink:

Or I like this one better:

Who is that, sprinting along the desert! It is Dale, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a mighty howl, her voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to smack you so painfully, you will wake up from the Matrix!!!"

Hark! Who is that, skulking over the wasteland! It is Agent_smith, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with an ominous bellow, his voice cometh:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I lay waste to the landscape until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!"

agent smith

Stalking over the mountains, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Whiffler! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm going to smash you for such a long time, your screams will reanimate the dead!!"

The cruel grunt was the result of yesterday's curry, followed by cheese & stilton. It's the only language they understand!.

Whiffler

Striding out of the hotel lobby, carrying a bladed baseball bat, cometh Taff! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I tear into the enemy until my glands are satisfied!!!"

:twisted: :twisted: 8) :twisted: :twisted:

Zang! Who is that, prowling over the wasteland! It is One Of The Strange, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He screams ominously:

"I'm going to torment you to the moon and back, and launch you into deep space!!"

Stalking on the plains, wielding a studded crowbar, cometh Plastic Yank! And he gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!!"
8O

Stalking on the tarmac, clutching a vorpal blade, cometh Easesprings! And he gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bake your brains with the heat of my fury!!"

owww S h i t e it know about my culinary skills :oops: :oops: :oops:

Stalking out of the tundra, brandishing a mighty sword, cometh ChickenHeart! And he gives a booming cry:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I slice through beating hearts until everything has croaked!"

:twisted:

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie sccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccum

Running amidst the terrain, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Fitz! And he gives a spectacular roar:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!!!"