Find your inner geek

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smallbrownprivates, Nov 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/os_quiz.php

In order to help DD and his concerns about decreasing levels of geekiness

"You are OS X. You tend to be fashionable and clever despite being a bit transparent. Now that you've reached some stability you're expecting greater popularity" :?

2. "You are Windows 98. You're a bit flaky, but well-liked. You don't have a great memory, but everyone seems to know you. A great person to hang out with and play some games."

Who didn't choose Darth Vader?

3. you are Debian Linux

People have difficulty getting to know you, once you open up, theyre apt to love you

4. "You are Red Hat Linux. You're tops among your peers, but still get no respect from them. It's all right with you. You have your sights set higher."

5. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

And exactly do they mean by "Sausage of Power "?

You are Debian Linux. People have difficulty getting to know you. Once you finally open your shell they're apt to love you.

Bollox to that!

6. Not sure what my results mean. Thankfully I'm too idle to worry about it.

"You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer but require much less effort to complete".

:?

7. daz

daz LE

You are Amiga OS. Ahead of your time. You keep a lot of balls in the air. If only your parents had given you more opportunities to suceed."

feck, Amiga OS.now that makes me fell old :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz

8. "You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete."

WTF is Slackware? Fcuking SPAM sh1te :)

9. daz

daz LE

You are Amiga OS. Ahead of your time. You keep a lot of balls in the air. If only your parents had given you more opportunities to suceed."

feck, Amiga OS.now that makes me fell old :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz

10. I have no concerns! I understand the importance of this and therefore rule!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

[​IMG]

Somehow I knew this to be true...

'A Very Ewok Christmas' happens to be a classic....

11. Me too! (Please will some geek, I mean, someone tell me what it means :? )

12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center]CONGRATULATIONS!
    [​IMG][/align]

13. You are HP-UX, You are still strong despite the passage of time. Though few understand you, those who do love you deeply and appreciate you.

14. You are Palm OS. Punctual, straightforward and very useful. Your mother wants you to do more with your life like your cousin Wince, but you're happy with who you are.

15. you are Debian Linux

People have difficulty getting to know you, once you open up, theyre apt to love you

Well that was sh1t. Anymore?