Find people starting basic training POST HERE.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by kurt_ruby, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im a bit tired of people creating posts to do with basic. From now on for instence if you want to find someone starting basic at Perbright on a specific date - then post it here that way there isent loads of unnesercery posts everywere. ok? 8O

2. anyone starting at winchester on 17th march ?

3. Ok thats fine, im starting basic at pirbright but do not know when :?
    Still waiting dates.

4. Me for instence im joining the coldstream guards and start basic at bassinbourn on 16th of march. steve when did you pass adsc? :)

5. 17th - 18th Jan. 2008

6. i went on the 21st - 22nd of january and i got my dates for basic within a week! you joining a techy trade by any chance that may be why you havent got your dates. 8)

7. Well OK Boss - if you're a 'bit tired' of it, then everyone should bow down & do exactly what you want....

Oh, & sort your spelling out!

TTFN

BFG

8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Corrected it for him. :D

9. Yes they should! 8) A bit of respect never hurts. lol. Oh and i am sorry - ''Unnecessary.'' How chav like of me. :D

10. Good luck fella you will need it

11. That's lots better.

When you type a post, do you actually look at the little red dotted lines under your text as you type? That's called a spell checker. It's a program which knows that chavs like you are on here, and attempts to correct your errors by highlighting them. I say 'attempts', because in your case it failed.

Keep re-typing your post until all those little nasty red marks have gone, then submit it. I'd rather put up with American spelling than no spelling at all, not to mention chvy fkng txt spk. Now be gone.

12. dfgf ,fglfgf fgffgdf gfftkhfkhfd ghymr dh trmtr yhrtlrt rt r hrtmrtsm r hrtyh rhrt,h. Ummm no little red dotted lines im afraid. :D
    I am no chav. I eat chavs for breakfast.There disgusting. :x

13. did you go to glencoarse? i had my selection on the 21st-22nd? i was at glencoarse for it.

you?

14. Basic Bassingbourn 2nd March
    Spiny

15. No i was at perbright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.