Financial Puzzel of the day

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robbeaus, Nov 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning me Arrse luving chums
    Here today's financial poser
    4 years ago George fatboy-Slim Brown called for the setting up of a £4trillion bailout fund [centered on the European Central Bank]. This measure which did not come into place because of a number of problems in the implementation of it, was howled down by the current Prime Minister and his side kick the Threepenny bit sucking, Coke Snorting, Swazer Hooker luving, Noncey, Chancellor, i give you Ozzy and his performing nose.
    Had this measure been implemented then it is unlikely that the mess that the EU, the USA and ourselfs find ourselves in would be the case today.
    Given ARRSE's luv of the current administration, how many of you lot who have spoken so arrse lickingly in favor of Dumb & Dumber, feel that they have not only there hands on the tiller but are even aware of what the the fuck the tiller has got to do with any of this?
    Answers on to www.iamasuckupmerchantwithnointellectualintelegencewhatsoever.co.uk

2. Who is George Brown?

And what's a 'puzzel'?

3. I may be being very stupid here, but:

What is the difference between having had £4,000,000,000,000 in the bank - put aside from other things that it could be spent on - in 2007, and spending £4,000,000,000,000 instead of other things today?

4. George Brown is Gordon Osborne's cousin.

• Like Like x 1
  5. And a Puzzel is:

Puzzel
    Puz"zel\, n. [Cf. F. pucelle a virgin.] A harlot; a drab; a hussy. [Obs.] --Shak.

Happy now? :)

6. This thread's about the harlot of the day and there's no fucking pictures?

OP, you're fucking useless. Kill yourself.

7. 4 Trillion Harlot's now that is just swamping the market and killing the price. Now come on where are these harlots and don't say Salford

8. She's in here:
    [​IMG]

9. So a Financial Puzzel of the day is a Labour whore who rips you off every day?

Shoulda fuckin' known.

10. It's like a conundrmu only more difficult.

11. Is the thread pro-Labour? Is the OP suggesting Mr Brown* is the saviour of the financial universe? I'm confused.

*You know the one who is forever spouting off in the House of Commons, representing his constituents.......yes, that one.

12. OP, please type all that again once you sober up. Thanks.

13. Is the answer... Borrow another 4 trillion whores? :)

14. Might be preferable if he didn't bother.....

15. That isn't big enough for a boathouse, unless them use blowupboats