Financial Calculator

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by desideriascott, May 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A financial calculator is a device used to calculate not only basic mathematics, but financial matters as well. While all calculators can do the basic functions, a financial calculator makes it easier for the user in that there are not financial formulas to use.A financial calculator is a valuable tool for those who are in the finance industry. Mortgage loan officers and others involved in approving or beginning loans will find they use them multiple times daily during the course of their jobs. Thus, financial calculators are usually not just a luxury, but a necessity.The financial calculator takes all the guesswork out of the equation and does this automatically.
  2. And the point of your post is ......... ?
  3. Exactly, I concur
  4. Ok so now explain the Scientific calculator, and after that the works of Loeonardo Pisano Bogollo, in his best selling maths book "Liba Abaci"

5. SPAM!!
  6. Microsoft Excel continues a multitude of Financial and other Mathematical Functions as standard .
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Bizarre, I found out on Wednesday I actually need a Financial calculator for a training course I'm going on - although I will be borrowing one off a friend......
    Psychic spammers 8O
  8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Unfortunately some muppet at Microsoft decided to make even the most simple functions hard to find in Office 2007 - using it for algebra would probably need a help function with Stephen Hawking ... :x
  9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Could you all please stop responding to the spammer please?