• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

finances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
just a quick question.
Financially speaking I cant afford to join the army dispite it ticking every box for me.

Is the low training wage a common factor for recruiting problems and how long would I be on this wage before it bumps up to a more managable wage (above £16,000).

Hello,
just a quick question.
Financially speaking I cant afford to join the army dispite it ticking every box for me.

Is the low training wage a common factor for recruiting problems and how long would I be on this wage before it bumps up to a more managable wage (above £16,000).
That depends on what job your going for?

Hello,
just a quick question.

What recruiting problems? The armys nearly full and will soon be reducing in size as a result of the SDSR. A quick search of these forums will reveal a lot of guys waiting up to a year for start dates. What paper do you work for?

The low training wage shouldn't matter - they won't let you join if your outgoings are over £250. I had to move out my rented house in order to join.

Edit: I'm not married, so this applied to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads