Finally Walked out.

Finalyl had enought today guys walked out on the bitch. well i was kicked out. She was trying to piss me off phoning all her friend on the house phone building up my bill so i pulled the plug.

I went to bed and so did she her dad was watching MY cable tv so being the big kid i went outside and disconnecte it from the omni box and she started kicking off. As the stupid b1tches do. So she asked me to leave but as alll gusy say "no" layed on the bead for over an hour then her little dad come running well falling up the stairs once again trying to get involved.

So slamemd him up against the wallok not the best ideas packed all my stuff went in to the kitchen to see if any my stuff ther to a big suprise the puppy had done a big shit. On the paper. so being the little fker i am picked it up and rub it in his chops as i walked out.

The END

untill tomorrow till i go pick up rest of my stuff.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
dumping your bird walt.

Having done similar and awoken next morning in either the metal argos shed or the wooden wendy house, still drunk as a fcuking lord, feeling sorry for myself and suffering from hypothermia all I can say is...

...make sure you leave a key outside somewhere accessible.

CW

Quis Separabit

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
What I would really like to know is whether you are a cock in real life or just take on the persona of a cock when filtered through a modem?

Now, ask your big brother for two things.

1) What does a front bottom really feel like?
2) Some Andrex and 10 minutes peace so you can thrap to the bird on Balamory.

Mind you, in hind sight I think that the nearest you have been to a front bottom was slipping the knee in a crowd on the bus. Tell me, do you pre-line your undercrackers with bog roll to avoid explaining the stains to Mummy?

Now why don't you go away and modify yourself with a set of Poundland shredder scissors?

i see no mention of killing in your story!?

options are

1.the dog
2.the whore
3.the dad

and 4
smash the f*ck out of the place and pour water down the tv(if intact(which it shouldnt be!!)
and sh*t on her keyboard(which will remove her from facew*ank)
p*ss on her side of the bed(or all of it)
w*ank in her old mans denture glass.

and you can do these either after or before you cut her from her double chin to her growler...

as for her dad

leave him naked ontop of her with the dog spread eagle with groin in her face...

now man up and tool up!

just keep saying to yourself

i'm a man
i'm a man

make sure you give her some forced anal lovin as she is passing away!!!

if not, you can be a pussy and shiver for one night in the shed out back!then creep and beg tomorrow!!!

id say kill the bitch personnally

do you mean that fit cripple!?

if so' ive already deposited in that vegtable!

but miss whorely is another story!!! i even get access to her pupils with her ,so im playing it close to my chest!!

shhhhhhhhhhh

swansea84 said:
Finalyl had enought today guys walked out on the bitch. well i was kicked out. She was trying to piss me off phoning all her friend on the house phone building up my bill so i pulled the plug.

I went to bed and so did she her dad was watching MY cable tv so being the big kid i went outside and disconnecte it from the omni box and she started kicking off. As the stupid b1tches do. So she asked me to leave but as alll gusy say "no" layed on the bead for over an hour then her little dad come running well falling up the stairs once again trying to get involved.

So slamemd him up against the wallok not the best ideas packed all my stuff went in to the kitchen to see if any my stuff ther to a big suprise the puppy had done a big s***. On the paper. so being the little fker i am picked it up and rub it in his chops as i walked out.

The END

Looks like you left the dictionary behind cant believe a fucking moron like you works forthe same firm as me I really hope you work for contractor you dull skip licking cunt

swansea84 said:

So slamemd him up against the wallok not the best ideas packed all my stuff went in to the kitchen to see if any my stuff ther to a big suprise the puppy had done a big s***. On the paper. so being the little fker i am picked it up and rub it in his chops as i walked out.

Congratulations M8...you've just taken the first steps in returning to your parents/sleeping on M8's sofas for the next five, using up all goodwill and ending up stinking of booze/piss in a homeless hostel...unless you are gay/tranny/a person of colour/East European/Muslim/Mong/Obese...in which case you just might qualify for a social rehoming package...Ooops...we're just on the change of Government/economic collapse.....then best you go back today on your knees begging forgivness..!!..IMHO

The END

swansea84 said:

The END

Reply to topic
Re: Need your help guys.
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Id love to but its her house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is the phone and TV in your name if its her house?