Finally Walked out.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by swansea84, May 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Finalyl had enought today guys walked out on the bitch. well i was kicked out. She was trying to piss me off phoning all her friend on the house phone building up my bill so i pulled the plug.

I went to bed and so did she her dad was watching MY cable tv so being the big kid i went outside and disconnecte it from the omni box and she started kicking off. As the stupid b1tches do. So she asked me to leave but as alll gusy say "no" layed on the bead for over an hour then her little dad come running well falling up the stairs once again trying to get involved.

So slamemd him up against the wallok not the best ideas packed all my stuff went in to the kitchen to see if any my stuff ther to a big suprise the puppy had done a big shit. On the paper. so being the little fker i am picked it up and rub it in his chops as i walked out.

The END

untill tomorrow till i go pick up rest of my stuff.

2. Fascinating.

3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

dumping your bird walt.

4. Having done similar and awoken next morning in either the metal argos shed or the wooden wendy house, still drunk as a fcuking lord, feeling sorry for myself and suffering from hypothermia all I can say is...

...make sure you leave a key outside somewhere accessible.

CW

Quis Separabit

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

5. Is that some sort of musical instrument? (The "Wallok" not the "Slamemd")

Just curious about that bit. Not the rest.

6. Took the keys for front and back. Fking nobbling but at my parents now aint even had a drink ither

7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

What I would really like to know is whether you are a cock in real life or just take on the persona of a cock when filtered through a modem?

Now, ask your big brother for two things.

1) What does a front bottom really feel like?
    2) Some Andrex and 10 minutes peace so you can thrap to the bird on Balamory.

Mind you, in hind sight I think that the nearest you have been to a front bottom was slipping the knee in a crowd on the bus. Tell me, do you pre-line your undercrackers with bog roll to avoid explaining the stains to Mummy?

Now why don't you go away and modify yourself with a set of Poundland shredder scissors?

8. Can't by any scissors left my wallet there can I borrow urs??

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

3/10

You forgot to mention the proximity of Bridgend! :mrgreen:

10. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Make like the leader of that Welsh Stranglers tribute band and jump off a big bridge.

11. I could lear but when ur freez-ng typing up on a blackberry playing with my balls it is dificult

12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Much improved!!

13. i see no mention of killing in your story!?

options are

1.the dog
    2.the whore
    3.the dad

and 4
    smash the f*ck out of the place and pour water down the tv(if intact(which it shouldnt be!!)
    and sh*t on her keyboard(which will remove her from facew*ank)
    p*ss on her side of the bed(or all of it)
    w*ank in her old mans denture glass.

and you can do these either after or before you cut her from her double chin to her growler...

as for her dad

leave him naked ontop of her with the dog spread eagle with groin in her face...

now man up and tool up!

just keep saying to yourself

i'm a man
    i'm a man

make sure you give her some forced anal lovin as she is passing away!!!

if not, you can be a pussy and shiver for one night in the shed out back!then creep and beg tomorrow!!!

id say kill the bitch personnally

14. .... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :oops: