Finally taken The Leap.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by roninxix, Jun 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No this isn't another thread about a non-mark celeb commiting suicide.

I've finally done it. After 24 years and 8 months of service I've terminated. It wasn't an easy choice to make but have found meself a rather interesting job working within a dental organisation. May find meself tagged and on a certain register after a while due to the high number of fems under the age of 25 working there.

My dilemma is do I remain a member of this illustious site? I know that there are many civroids and walt types linger in these here part. Am in danger of becoming one of their ilke if I remain? Am I now becoming and ex-squaddie or a vet or whatever.

Please no sensible comments. Have spent most of my career either pissed up in the NAAFI bar or asleep in the Mess hence why I've posted in here.

Ronin XiX

2. Change your location in your profile you thick civvy mong :)

3. Point taken you whingeing squaddie cunt! :D

4. Pay-back time. You as civi twat now have to do your bit for those of us that still defend this mighty empire!

So your mission is to photograph as many of the lovely under 25 yo females as you can. Then you are to post said pictures for our scrutiny.

5. You wish..!!.. in your dreams..nearest you'll get is knocking one out in the Bogs...'no fool like an old fool'.. :)

6. Welcome to the real world where you now have to do a proper job :)

7. Fecking civvies, a couple of years as an AI and they think they know all about it!

Photos a must.

8. HERE

or HERE

as appropriate (if that is the right word, under the circumstances . . . )

(P.S. I did nearly a 30-stretch, and have been outside for 7)

9. I've been outside the wire for 10 years mate. Still getting caught trying to climb the fence to get back in and being told; "fuck off, we don't want you any more, you one-legged old twat". :x

But I envy you your new occupation; old pervy bloke, nubile young women and access to sleepy drugs ... mmmm, post pics. :p

10. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

296 months of service and you're still asking bone questions?

Best stick around a little bit longer just to make sure.

All those with half a brain cell, take one pace forward and that doesn't mean you.

You didn't want sensible...

11. It will never leave you.
    All your dental very kit well polished and neatly lined up.Your white smock,perfectly clean and starched,pressed as required.Arrive for work 15 minutes before anyone else,leave 15 minutes after everyone else.
    Offer to make a brew for everyone,and assume they all have Nato standard.
    As for your new work/playmates be very careful.Imagine the headlines in The Scum,
    "Ex Squaddie in sordid love tryst with girl half his age" On pages 2,3,4 and 5.

Good luck,and enjoy the change of pace.

12. You're on the production line making dental floss aren't you?

13. You could always join the TA....

... <runs off and hides>

14. Big girl is she?

15. Why would young lovelies be interested in a knackered has-been like you :? :p