Finally,some common sense from the courts

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Le_addeur_noir, Mar 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Although the Palestinian asylum seeker identified as YA

Yasser Arafat?

2. I'm so gob smacked. I'm only able to feel the outrage emotion and am struggling with this. Quickly someone, give me a bad news fix.

3. Flight

Flight LE Book Reviewer

How dare you post good news. You'll ruin the atmosphere.

On the other hand Gordon Brown is still a cnut.

4. I'm gobsmacked that the article has come from the Daily Mail and noone has jumped on the "Daily Wail/Hate" bandwagon and derided it.

5. It will get overturned.....

It is perfectly reasonable to ask people to pay for treatment..... The NHS is NOT a charity. The good men and women of Great Britain pay for it, if you are not a person "paying in", then you shouldn't be "taking out".

If we had this simple policy, then we wouldn't have all and sundry coming in to the country, where manna apparently falls from the sky.

Free emergency care by all means, but that's your lot. Payment up front for the rest.

6. Emergency care is hard to define? Is calling an emergency ambo out for itchy teeth or all over body pain an emergency?

7. Thats correct the NHS is NOT a charity, Donna Covey should remember that & if your here illegally thats tough, the mass influx of illegals in this country have put on huge strains on the Government main key services, PM Kevin Rudd has the right attitude to illegals, shame we have'nt a government with a similiar backbone!!

8. Free urgent, immediate care, but if the quack says "you need 6 months of treatment for your liver" or "you're diabetic and will need insulin for the rest of your natural" that is when it becomes "the rest".