• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Finally,a good use for twitter

CutLunchCommando said:
Hmmmm... shitmydad must be a septic. Love the irony of this quote on a place like twitter:

shitmydadsays said:
Do these announcers ever shut the fuck up? Don't ever say stuff just because you think you should. That's the definition of an asshole."
I laughed at some of the other quotes, some classics which I might have to nick for later use.

The_Highway_Man said:
General_Layabout said:
What the fcuk is twitter?? :?:
It's a social networking site, along the lines of facebook but "twitters" update it regulary telling everyone what they're doing. ;)
Cool. There's a thread on Twitter about Highway man not knowing about Twitter...

I just phoned Gordcunt Braun... he said it made sense to him. So I phoned David Camermong and he said “It’s a very important national message.”

Deciphered, it reads; 'Well I might be blind but at least I'm not bsuek'.

Edited to remove direct race reference and blatant contravention of the rules. Soz.

Latest Threads