Final pay on discharge

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by poes, Sep 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I will completing 18 years service on 17th nov 2009 and will get the cash under the new afps 05. What will my final salary it be 17 days worth at the end of Nov 09 or ...........???
    The really good clerks at work dont have a clue which is unusual !!!!! :?
  2. Full details are in your Leavers Pack.
  3. leavers pack....mmmmmmm..........yet another admin non event
  4. ...then be proactive and either phone up the JPAC and ask where it has gone (as you will need to fill in AFPS1 pronto) or go on to the Defence Net and download it. There will be no one to blow your nose for you when you are in Civ Div.
  5. I love the way that filling the admin lacuna is now described as being "proactive". In my day you could scarcely make a telephone call.
  6. Somehow it is poes fault he has not received a leavers pack, classic SPS
  7. My final day is 17 Oct, so could let you know either then or the end of the month, whenever I get it.
  8. I phoned APC the other day about mine and they said 10 working days after your discharge date :x
  9. thanks for the reply. The AGC are telling me 2 things.............I will get 17 days pay at the end of Nov (discharged 17th nov) and some one else in the AGC is telling me that i will get a full months wage end nov but 17 days of a wage in december. I think i will go to worthy down, learn nothing and return to advise troops on their pay.....oops too late, its already been done !!!
  10. Service Leavers Pack

Google is your friend.

The bit you need:

11. is the pension calculator broken?
  12. (sps)
  13. Pension calculator ????.......nothing to do with final original question :oops:
  14. strange when i put the dates into it for discharge it works out final sallery for me
  15. this is final salary base for pension purposes as apposed to how & when your final working pay will be month in arrears etc