Final Logo

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, May 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

So, Mr Mushroom-Head is live. I'd be interested in feedback. I actually prefer him to the old PH, so thanks to Legs and Flash for the idea and work. I'll post again when I've coughed up the cash!
  2. Just a trivial point but he looks better in colour!
  3. Nice to have a friendly face back again. BZ.

Ditto JD's post above - a bit of colour wouldn't go amiss.
  4. What he said good to have a logo back. Color would be better
  5. I think he looks fine as he is.
  6. Don't you think he looks better though here:

Attached Files:

7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Too much detail.
  8. Not being up to speed that much on PC stuff is that the detail in the colour or the actual design?
    Not a complaint or anything as I have my little pin badge to look at if I get all sentimental!!
  9. Shame - does look much better in colour. I take it there will be a fresh production run on ARRSE mugs with the new logo? Possible to have that in colour?

10. You're probably doing it in a moment, but in case you've missed it, at the moment there is no logo on "Work Safe" - with Mr. PH you did the magnifying glass image + logo, if I remember correctly (though with the muggy head I have today, I could well be wrong!)

Ref the colour debate, it would look better in colour for non-Work Safe - were there not colour issues with the old Mr. PH?
  11. Would look better with a gringo tash rather than an officers tash.
  12. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

IMHO would look better with no tash, or the old PH one, but we could go on forever with this so I stuck with this one. I don't like the gringo one at all.
  13. Plus he needs some big sideys!!!
  14. Thats because officers can't grow gringo taches :D
  15. Adverse reaction, or just a painful memory?