Filthy Miserable Scum.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by blobbyknob, Nov 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder what would have happened if they were American soldiers in... well America. Absolute joke, 'Might scare the children.' Jackasses.
  2. No...lock them in a room with a bunch of crack addicts. Promise the CA's a fix for every rape they carry out. An extra fix for every time they draw blood. :twisted:

After, say, 24 hours, drag the whores through the streets, wearing placards that identify them as DIRTY FCUKING WHORES! Offer members of the public the oppertunity to p1ss on them, kick them etc.

Then, and only then, do we drown them! :twisted:
  3. The media are two faced cunts. If one of the soldiers would have told the dozy bitches to fuckoff then the headlines would have read:

[align=center]SOLDIERS ABUSE LOCAL WOMEN[/align]
  4. covered here I believe.
  5. i'm actually considering going to that pool and just waiting for someone to abuse the soldiers, then jump the cunts and beat them until their either dead or have lost a limb then abuse them.

anyone fancy joining me?
  6. Well, I do have next week off... :twisted:
  7. Stick the pair of worthless sl@gs in a set of stocks
  8. Could we not just throw a stereo in the water whilst they swim?
  9. i hate fcukin civvies, if i ever saw or heard anything like this i would not be able to control myself and would probably end up in court. Im furious.
  10. Just give the fat fcukers a wedgie in there swimsuit which she no doubt uses to hide her stretch marks
  11. The usual self-obsessed chav fuckwits that seem to be this country's only growth industry. Most kids I know would be fascinated by amputated limbs and gruesome scars.

PS When I noticed this thread title it was right above the one 'Piers Morgan'. Coincidence? I think not.
  12. So am i mate! In fact to be perfectly honest i am quite outraged. I have just raped four young females and killed an old pensioner in a frenzied drunken tantrum over this issue.

13. Disgraceful. I felt sick to my stoach reading that.