Filthy Gippers or Just having a good time despite the weather?

Look at these scruffy fcukers. They look like a TA Drums Platoon going into a Platoon Harbour. Now ask yourself. Are these just scruffy fcukers who secretly yearn to cover themselves in a mixture of mud, human bodily waste and disease or are they the hardcore music fans they want us to think they are.

Glastonbury 2011: Weather looks grim for this year's festival | Mail Online

Surely these events could just be held somewhere more suitable. I think they want us to bow down to them when really all I am thinking is that they have sh1t admin, are probably gonna put out a lot (Result) however the disease they give you will probably kill you (boo).

P.S - Good blimp shot on one of the last pics!

P.P.S - No I have no intentions of going.

Does anyone else get an urge to violently assault one of them in a thunderbox then poor them and the contents of said thunderbox into one of their poorly consructed tents?

If it was more like this, I'd go!

Look at these scruffy fcukers. They look like a TA Drums Platoon going into a Platoon Harbour. Now ask yourself. Are these just scruffy fcukers who secretly yearn to cover themselves in a mixture of mud, human bodily waste and disease or are they the hardcore music fans they want us to think they are.

Glastonbury 2011: Weather looks grim for this year's festival | Mail Online

Surely these events could just be held somewhere more suitable. I think they want us to bow down to them when really all I am thinking is that they have sh1t admin, are probably gonna put out a lot (Result) however the disease they give you will probably kill you (boo).

P.S - Good blimp shot on one of the last pics!

P.P.S - No I have no intentions of going.
Some nice up-skirts there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimeyToad The NAAFI Bar 17
datumhead The NAAFI Bar 54
C Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 115