Filthy Dirt Bird wanted :)

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by smudge67, Aug 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dirty ladies into anything required....can travel, or send rude photos from my phone if I can't be arsed :)

PM me
  2. I'm caked in mud as we speak. Can you send me a photo?
  3. Try the one on the right,

Number's 07770 774 914
  4. There's jackdaws nesting in the chimney at Bambi Towers.
    Help yourself.
  5. Have you tried pigeons? Not only are they birds, they are filthy, dirty and, if you get lucky, disease ridden.
  6. ...something you want to share with us indoubitabley? 8O
  7. Yes, Herpes.
  8. Cow

Cow LE

9. try a datein site mong.
  10. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Try reading which forum you are in MONG. Now go away if you don't want that nasty tag back....
  11. I have read these messages...and they have made me laugh...(sorry)..but I have a sense of humour, and loads of time to being a civvy, and female, I want to join in with this nonsense :eek: please.

Im average looking, not ugly, slim, love riding motorbikes, training dogs, and having a laugh. I'll bet I'm on the wrong site here, as I always get things wrong...but, hey! what the heck! Someone will put me on the right track. :D

I'm not looking for romance, or slushy stuff....but if there's a guy in uniform, and slushy...well a girl can change her mind cant she??

(Did I really post this this!!! :oops: )
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm sure you will regret this post, but I admire you.
  13. Kay9, if me Wah sense wasn't tingling, i'd ask if i could poo in your fanny.
  14. That's a good start!.. I am searching now, how to put a profile up...will take me ages...blonde moments! Thanks for being there! xx