Filthy Dirt Bird wanted :)

Dirty ladies into anything required....can travel, or send rude photos from my phone if I can't be arsed :)

PM me

I'm caked in mud as we speak. Can you send me a photo?

There's jackdaws nesting in the chimney at Bambi Towers.
Help yourself.

Have you tried pigeons? Not only are they birds, they are filthy, dirty and, if you get lucky, disease ridden.

indoubitabley said:
Have you tried pigeons? Not only are they birds, they are filthy, dirty and, if you get lucky, disease ridden.
...something you want to share with us indoubitabley? 8O

a_nony_mouse said:
indoubitabley said:
...something you want to share with us indoubitabley? 8O
Yes, Herpes.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
smudge67 said:
Dirty ladies into anything required....can travel, or send rude photos from my phone if I can't be arsed :)

PM me
try a datein site mong.
Try reading which forum you are in MONG. Now go away if you don't want that nasty tag back....

I have read these messages...and they have made me laugh...(sorry)..but I have a sense of humour, and loads of time to waste...so being a civvy, and female, I want to join in with this nonsense :eek: please.

Im average looking, not ugly, slim, love riding motorbikes, training dogs, and having a laugh. I'll bet I'm on the wrong site here, as I always get things wrong...but, hey! what the heck! Someone will put me on the right track. :D

I'm not looking for romance, or slushy stuff....but if there's a guy in uniform, and slushy...well a girl can change her mind cant she??

(Did I really post this this!!! :oops: )

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Kay9 said:
I have read these messages...and they have made me laugh...(sorry)..but I have a sense of humour, and loads of time to waste...so being a civvy, and female, I want to join in with this nonsense :eek: please.

Im average looking, not ugly, slim, love riding motorbikes, training dogs, and having a laugh. I'll bet I'm on the wrong site here, as I always get things wrong...but, hey! what the heck! Someone will put me on the right track. :D

I'm not looking for romance, or slushy stuff....but if there's a guy in uniform, and slushy...well a girl can change her mind cant she??

(Did I really post this this!!! :oops: )
I'm sure you will regret this post, but I admire you.

That's a good start!.. I am searching now, how to put a profile up...will take me ages...blonde moments! Thanks for being there! xx

Damn these quick replies.......I was agreeing to the first one ...not the last one that dont posted!! :oops:

Kaye9 - methinks you and smudge are made for each other.
Poor girl ...................

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
simbo The NAAFI Bar 418
SlimeyToad The NAAFI Bar 17
C Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 115