Films that make you feel uncomfortable

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tazzers, Feb 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm at work on a 12 hour shift in a 24/7 telecomunications national operations centre and we have a huge overhead projector on which we can watch everything from pay per view programmes (free of charge) to DVDs.

Then somebody chooses a film and that film at this time is Deliverance.

Its one of those films that makes me cringe a bit and I was wondering what films make you feel uncomfortable when you are watching them.
  2. Crying Game
  3. "Double-Anal 12 inches - this time it's personal" always makes me squirm a little.
  4. Anything involving peole shagging kids or animals..............or anything with Morris Dancers in it.
  5. Army Trainig films - they used to make me cringe!
  6. Most yank comedies - because they are invariably not.
  7. Deliverance?

Puts me in mind of the village where I have the misfortune to live, at the moment. So far none of the locals have cottoned on to why, every now and then, I hum 'Duelling Banjos'! :biggrin:
  8. Hugh Grant films just wrong wrong wrong!
  9. what about "Southern Comfort" ?
  10. Is that you getting the round in CB?
  11. spawn,

worst film i have ever seen... filled with deep hatred everytime i see it.

saving private ryan... on in every guardroom across the land, i wont watch it because i know ill catch the start or the end when im on stag next
  12. choc shit lovers
  13. "Miss Congeniality 2" - saw it with female friends and wanted to kill myself. Then walked into AAC and RLC "lounge" in officer's mess and they were watching it, I was appalled.

Anything where I see penises, puts me right off my stroke.

General chick flicks.

Those films where when you're watching it someone jumps you from behind with a 14" c0ck - I find that mildly discomforting in my stretched ricker
  14. Pregnant with Dogs 2
  15. amercian history-x hands down that shower scene och lol