Films that make you feel uncomfortable

I'm at work on a 12 hour shift in a 24/7 telecomunications national operations centre and we have a huge overhead projector on which we can watch everything from pay per view programmes (free of charge) to DVDs.

Then somebody chooses a film and that film at this time is Deliverance.

Its one of those films that makes me cringe a bit and I was wondering what films make you feel uncomfortable when you are watching them.

B

Biscuits_AB

Anything involving peole shagging kids or animals..............or anything with Morris Dancers in it.

Most yank comedies - because they are invariably not.

Tazzers said:
I'm at work on a 12 hour shift in a 24/7 telecomunications national operations centre and we have a huge overhead projector on which we can watch everything from pay per view programmes (free of charge) to DVDs.

Then somebody chooses a film and that film at this time is Deliverance.

Its one of those films that makes me cringe a bit and I was wondering what films make you feel uncomfortable when you are watching them.
Deliverance?

Puts me in mind of the village where I have the misfortune to live, at the moment. So far none of the locals have cottoned on to why, every now and then, I hum 'Duelling Banjos'! :biggrin:

Hugh Grant films just wrong wrong wrong!

what about "Southern Comfort" ?

Is that you getting the round in CB?

spawn,

worst film i have ever seen... filled with deep hatred everytime i see it.

saving private ryan... on in every guardroom across the land, i wont watch it because i know ill catch the start or the end when im on stag next

"Miss Congeniality 2" - saw it with female friends and wanted to kill myself. Then walked into AAC and RLC "lounge" in officer's mess and they were watching it, I was appalled.

Anything where I see penises, puts me right off my stroke.

General chick flicks.

Those films where when you're watching it someone jumps you from behind with a 14" c0ck - I find that mildly discomforting in my stretched ricker

Pregnant with Dogs 2

amercian history-x hands down that shower scene och lol

Snow said:
I like the kerb stone scene..Nasty. :headbang:

Oh and Scum....The Greenhouse scene. :threaten:

dance_with_the_devil said:
Snow said:
I like the kerb stone scene..Nasty. :headbang:

Oh and Scum....The Greenhouse scene. :threaten:
first time I saw the suicide scene..I, er, passed out and threw up....... :thumleft:

No idea why, seen worse and dealt with a few since.

"Requiem for a Dream," and "Trainspotting." God, I hate needle scenes. I either have to leave the room or breathe into a paper bag.