Film of soldiers body on ebay

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Recce19, Mar 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Front page of todays Metro :pissedoff:

If this is true, the barstewards want stringing up slowly :pissedoff:
  2. Well some fcuker is lying.

Hope the inquest manages to find out the truth.

Oh and the sick cnut who was selling the film - make him star in his own version.

Edited to add. Both of those statements might actually be true.
    They had troops there in 30 mins but the site was left wide open for 60 hours. Spin Spin Spin. :pissedoff:
  3. At a loss for words! This sickens me to the very core.
  4. I am truly hoping that the paper's got its wires twisted.
  5. Funny thing is, it took a very long time for investigators to actually identify a lot of the bodies/parts due to the state of them being dismembered etc in the crash.
  6. IIRC, the site was secured quickly and the casualties (as well as some kit) were removed soon after. The site itself was abandoned on and off due to the area being thick with insurgents (and locals looted it), but the dead certainly weren't left there 60hrs!
  7. Given the other things they do, this really is tame. Utterly sickening and deplorable, nonetheless.
  8. .... and someone should tell the Metro that he wasn't a soldier!! Like many 'regiments' the RAF are actually quite proud of being called airmen.
  9. Lost for words
    what kind of ejict would sell........... he needs a visit for sure :pissedoff:
  10. I hope the jocks where the seller lives sort him out.
  11. I am truely lost for words , I flew with Pards for years and was proud to know him . I got a phone call to say this story was breaking on the news here and sat in stunned disbelief , Paul's Dad looked a broken man . I would love to meet up with the CNut selling the video and start our full and frank discussion by giving them a battery acid enema.

Shattered is how I feel.
  12. that poor mans family,how the hell do you cope with something like this.The sick b*stard selling it needs a visit!
  13. Totally lost for words & utterly shocked!

This is sickening, I hope this ebay fcukwits name & address is made available in the public domain. :pissedoff:
  14. just his ebay account name for starters anyone able to trak it down