Film makers needed - or at least a camera and some cash

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sympathetic_Reaction, Dec 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

2. OK, I'll hold the mic.... someone has to...

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Well, sorry love, but I barely know who you are. Something about crusty old geezers rubbing themselves whilst watching underage children in a film about wizards?

Haven't seen a single film with her in. Couldn't give two hoots about the posh bint.

4. Living in a fukcing void are we command_doh? or just into reach around partners?

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think he's trying to be highbrow and clever but really he's just gay :)

6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Fcuk the both of you! :D

Nah, I just don't read children's books pitched at people with an equivilent reading age of a sun reader (7 years old!) :twisted: :twisted:

Remember, she was 11/12 years old when the first Harry Potter was filmed!

Bunch of Pedo's!

Having said that, for those of you that remember, Traci Lords didn't look 16 in her now banned 'education videos' filmed during the 80's

7. How do you know if she's posh or not if you've never seen a film with her in it and barely know her?

8. YES! dream come true! There realy is a god!

9. I know it's been posted before, but who cares?!

[​IMG]

Lights....camera....ACTION!

10. I have my Mum's old box Brownie,will that do?
    Also I want to be 'Best Boy' on the shoot.I have no idea what that means,but seeing it on film credits has always intrigued me.

11. I wanna be first Grip. That's always struck me a funny job, and if Emma Watsons getting her tats out, I'd willing hold them for her.

12. Has to be cameraman. Many stars who do the naked bit insist on a closed set, I don't exactly know what that means but I bet it allows cameramen.

13. Do you think she'd need fluffing?