Filiming in a Public Place Should Be Banned

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EdMilliband4Change, Apr 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was filmed doing Karate last year, un-beknown to me at the time, by some idiot who proceeded to put the video on Youtube under the title "fat retard does push ups", I'm sorry but what?! OK I know I'm not slim, and have difficulty doing push ups and sit ups due to being physically disabled, but I am NOT a retard! And, being recorded doing something I enjoy, such as Karate, is an invasion of my privacy!

2. Go and fill the cnut in then,

3. They made a film or two out of Karate Kid.

4. Ho hum, not just boring, but not even original. See post 25 here
    At least he got the retard bit right!

5. Cue youtube being hammered in the hunt for the offending video.

and no, it shouldn't be banned. Because then we wouldn't get to see the chavvy bastards getting their foot munched by a wall or getting beat down after gobbing off to a bloke in his own doorway

6. Firstly, I asked youtube.com to take the link down, which they promptly did so.
    And Secondly, I cannot fill the cnut in, because my Karate is only for self defence and I would be banished from my dojo, should my sensei ever find out.

7. More accurate?

8. I fell for it !

9. I always used to end up getting filmed having a crafty fag on Old Bailey. Scared the life out of me when Archer persued by the paps tried to get into my hidey hole. My mother was so proud...

10. Me Sir? no Sir, never Sir.
    Twas that lying waste of a politician Sir

11. I was filmed doing your wife last year, un-beknown to me at the time, by some idiot who proceeded to put the video on Youtube under the title "Blind guy does a reet fucking munter"

12. Who filmed you?, and was it in the privacy of my own home?, or was it in public?

13. fuckin' rickrolled you arrsehole!

14. Policespecials.com....a humour voretex if ever I've seen one.

15. Get out of my hidey hole!! It's snug enough already in here