File sharing/PTP

If you ever had a chance and all this file sharing was legal, what site would you most likely use.

What would you use it for. Music, Games etc.......

IRC Spy

G

Goku

Well it’s not legal, and as large companies are now hunting down file swappers and rewarding them with thousands of pounds in fines, it’s not really worth it.
So what’s your point?

Although saying that, I used to use Napster before they started charging.

Bit torrent, King for movies, pron and everything else! you'll need a 20 gig share of most sites. There are plenty of ways of hiding your Net ID.

Limewire Pro give me mate good quality downloads, and over 10gb of them, couldnt live with out it, ace for music, software and pron

I have relaible intel that says bit torrent is great, however, I wouldn't know as i'm a good boy sir!

stet

War Hero
my "friend" uses limewire, emule or morpheus all are great for music and pron

my mate :wink: said BITTORRENT is the dogs danglies :lol:

Disclaimer.

I would never encourage anybody to do something that is unlawful. But the por* is Fantastic :twisted:

sweatysock said:
my mate :wink: said BITTORRENT is the dogs danglies :lol:

Disclaimer.

I would never encourage anybody to do something that is unlawful. But the por* is Fantastic :twisted:
I use torrent, Its the dog bollocks. You all know how to hide on the net

I looked at azaureus , opurely from a technical POV of course, but I have a firewall in the way, and unlike K***a or K***a Lite(the DB's) it won't give me a port to play with.

Hey-ho , Unless someone else has already *cough* reviewed "Over There"?

I have been told that DC++ and EDonkey are very good. For DC++, apparently you have to have 1 gig plus of shared files to access. EDonkey does not require any, so I was told........................

What is a "normal" transfer rate for BitTorrent? Only I'm testing one, and getting 10k per second average :(

PartTimePongo said:
What is a "normal" transfer rate for BitTorrent? Only I'm testing one, and getting 10k per second average :(
Apparently it often works at the maximum speed of your connection (i.e. 512kbps etc). I have also heard that software firewalls (zonealarm) do not get in the way.