Fijian Brew

Anyone know the name of the 'loopy juice'the Fijians fed me on many occasions? I think they put it through a set of tights or something??? It makes your legs numb and then they fall off...........(not literally)

It is disgusting! A loony at 22RA was convinced that it was the next 'big thing' and spent all his savings on importing a ton of the cr@p. Funnily enough no local shops would stock it and most of it rotted (though it is hard to tell if it has gone bad or not as it is so rancid in the first place).

Trevelez said:
Sorry about that; don't know how she got there, she was supposed to be in the birds you fancy but shouldn't thread!
I had forgotten about old Merilees Parker (sp?). Saw her on the telly cavorting around a beach in a swimsuit. Good nips and lips that can suck a golf ball through 2 metres of garden hose! Why shouldn't you fancy her?

Dread said:
Trevelez said:
Sorry about that; don't know how she got there, she was supposed to be in the birds you fancy but shouldn't thread!
I had forgotten about old Merilees Parker (sp?). Saw her on the telly cavorting around a beach in a swimsuit. Good nips and lips that can suck a golf ball through 2 metres of garden hose! Why shouldn't you fancy her?
I concur completely! And she's a chef too!(think of all the gourmet egg banjo's she'd cook ya!)