Fijian Brew

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by no1cares, Jun 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know the name of the 'loopy juice'the Fijians fed me on many occasions? I think they put it through a set of tights or something??? It makes your legs numb and then they fall off...........(not literally)
  2. Kava?

Tastes like peppered mud?
  3. Thats the badger. Thanks. Have you guys tried it then?
  4. It's supposed to have anti-depressant qualities. A mate of mine in the merchant navy reckons you don't feel depressed because you don't feel anything, at all, including your legs.

Attached Files:

5. Sorry about that; don't know how she got there, she was supposed to be in the birds you fancy but shouldn't thread!
  6. It is disgusting! A loony at 22RA was convinced that it was the next 'big thing' and spent all his savings on importing a ton of the cr@p. Funnily enough no local shops would stock it and most of it rotted (though it is hard to tell if it has gone bad or not as it is so rancid in the first place).
  7. I had forgotten about old Merilees Parker (sp?). Saw her on the telly cavorting around a beach in a swimsuit. Good nips and lips that can suck a golf ball through 2 metres of garden hose! Why shouldn't you fancy her?
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I concur completely! And she's a chef too!(think of all the gourmet egg banjo's she'd cook ya!)