Figure 11 Target Paper wanted

#1
Sad I know but I wondered if anyone has a buckshee full sized 'Figure 11' target (the paper minus the plywood!) they could let me have. I wanted to paste it to the inside of the door of my spare room/den.

I live in the Preston/Leyland area and unfortunately do not know any range wardens I can bribe with bottle of whisky!

If anyone could help me out, please PM, I will of course pay the necessary!

Cheers fellas!
 
#2
It won't work. You'll never convince a court that you didn't realise that 9mm would penetrate the woodwork and kill the wife/kids as they were passing your door.

Better to stick with the excuse that you were cleaning it and it just went off. :)
 
#3
Only a paper one, you set your sights to low. I acquired a brand spanking new aluminium Fig.11 while on an attachment last summer. PM to negotiate a price .
 
#4
Bennett said:
Only a paper one, you set your sights to low. I acquired a brand spanking new aluminium Fig.11 while on an attachment last summer. PM to negotiate a price .
They're only really nice if they're sand and black, IMO.

But the grey might suit Iolis' decor ... :wink:
 
#5
blue_sophist said:
Bennett said:
Only a paper one, you set your sights to low. I acquired a brand spanking new aluminium Fig.11 while on an attachment last summer. PM to negotiate a price .
They're only really nice if they're sand and black, IMO.

But the grey might suit Iolis' decor ... :wink:
Choice of both b_s, if you want :wink:
 
#6
heidtheba said:
blue_sophist said:
Bennett said:
Only a paper one, you set your sights to low. I acquired a brand spanking new aluminium Fig.11 while on an attachment last summer. PM to negotiate a price .
They're only really nice if they're sand and black, IMO.

But the grey might suit Iolis' decor ... :wink:
Choice of both b_s, if you want :wink:
I can get them from my local Pistol Club, but only at weekends, and they would get creased in the post.

Iolis? over?
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top