Fighting Passions BBC 2 (24/5/09)

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by jack-daniels, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following on in the Violence Season on BBC 2 the episode on Sunday interviews 5 soldiers about killing. See linky:

– 23:30: Fighting Passions

Documentary featuring interviews with soldiers on the act that defines them: killing. For civilians, it is a crime. For soldiers, it is a job. Soldiers who have done it usually do not talk about it, but five former British infantrymen recall the reality of combat in compelling and candid detail.
  2. Bumpity bump.
  3. Thanks JD, should be interesting.
  4. This programme delighted me in not seeing the usually cry baby soldier saying the army ruined my life i wished i never joined.After being stabbed 7 times in 2 different occasions ive stabbed and hurt people with no remorse.And when i do join the army i will take great delight in taking life.I couldn't kill a pet but i could take a human life without hassle or suffering PTSD from it.I will admit i express emotion only through aggression but i love it.
  5. You, son, are a kunt who knows fukc all.
  6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Billboard you are a p r i c k
  7. I missed the prog because i was making love to billboards mums hairy bottom, does anyone know if it's available anywhere else on the web? Before you ask, no she wasn't worth it
  8. Think about how stupid you all are.Why argue with me on this its the internet its sad from grown men.You should feel ashamed i hope for your wifes and girlfriends your penis is not as small as your minds.
  9. I am ashamed, your mothers not though
  10. I didn't argue with you, I called you a kunt. Prove me wrong.

Edited to add, "Learn some punctuation, you prikc."
  11. Your what i like to call an internet gangbanger all hard online but a bitch in real time.
  12. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Billboard you sound like another gobby little shi te with nothing to say and are very boring. Wise up
  14. I sense a great disturbance in the Wah... :roll:
  15. You really are a credit to your generation. Your mother says you can't even shag like your brother can.

You're not fit to share the same country with the blokes that you malign.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.