Fighting on the frontline chn4

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by jaybee2786, Sep 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. there's another thread about this although its degenerated into an eats shoots and leaves sub thread...

personally, i thought it was an incredibly well made doc and the vast majority of the lads came across exceptionally well, esp the YOs.
  2. Q.What goes through a Taliban's head when your firing at him?
    A. 30mm!
    On the whole a well made doc.
  3. Kill TV night is a great idea, shows the ground crew that the job they do is important and contributes to the war effort, and yes the Apache pilot is probably the best job in the world imho.
  4. A RAF REGIMENT medic doing a good job, may shut the faces of them on arsse who say they don't get passed the fence.

Attached Files:

5. He didn't pass it though did he............he flew over it!!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Well as they are the experts in opening and closing gates it would be churlish to claim they weren't capable of getting out occasionally.

Apache crews came across really well last night
    • Like Like x 1
  7. must agree the Apache crew did come across really well and down to earth, and much respect to all the medics great team effort.
  8. Any one know if this is on again as I missed it and because BT are shit I can't watch it in the Net.
  9. Know try reading my post I CAN'T WATCH IT ON THE NET AS BT ARE SHIT AND MY LINE IS TO SLOW, that is why I asked if any one knew if it was on again.
  10. baboon6 thank you managed to watch it.
  11. Fantastic Programme, Simply Oustanding.
    This Channel Follows The Lives Of The Frontline Army.

First Episode Was The Choppers !, Such As The Apache And The Chinook, Both Fantastic Aircraft !
    It's A Must Watch For You Army Enthusiasts !
  12. Very good progamme. Is it made by the same folk who made Coppers? Bit sick of all the BBC wives crying ones, Sandhurst is good, but this is really speak to the guys & girls and get a real opinion on it all.
    Shame there's only 3 episodes of it.