Fighting in Portsmouth April 19th

I am fighting Cage Rage star Tom "KONG" Watson in Portsmouth on April 19th in a K1 fight, if anyone fancies giving me a bit of support get yourself along too what will be a cracking night of K1/MMA.

And before that i am fighting in Catterick on the 5th of April in an MMA bout against a Polish opponent.

Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
I am fighting Cage Rage star Tom "KONG" Watson in Portsmouth on April 19th in a K1 fight, if anyone fancies giving me a bit of support get yourself along too what will be a cracking night of K1/MMA.

And before that i am fighting in Catterick on the 5th of April in an MMA bout against a Polish opponent.
Good luck! :wink:

Give 'em Hell! :twisted:

Sandy

Please, please, please tell me that your warm up bouts going to be against Pte Golden, you could pack the arena :wink:

Good luck mate.

The fight in Catterick went ok, won in the 2nd round by GnP now lets see how this saturday goes then already got a few more fights lined up

May in Boro
June in Edinburgh
July in Catterick

so it looks like i will be busy

smff73 said:
Have you got details on your Edinburgh fight? Location, timings etc.

How did it go Sandy?? Was rooting for you even though I couldn't make it down...

Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
I am fighting Cage Rage star Tom "KONG" Watson in Portsmouth on April 19th in a K1 fight
How did it go Sandy?

Sandy Geddes by KO! People forget that Sandy was the Scottish Kickboxing Champion, and has fought in the USA. His MMA record may not be great, but he has the heart of a lion and hits like a train!

Mick
Pride & Glory
sounds promising from that quote :D

armchair_jihad said:
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
I am fighting Cage Rage star Tom "KONG" Watson in Portsmouth on April 19th in a K1 fight
How did it go Sandy?
Heres the full results

PHIL HARRIS V MARK HOULDEN U60KG BOXING - phil harris won on points

SPENCER MCMORRIS V WILL RUSSEL U65.6 MMA - will russel won by ub rnd 1

ALEX DE SOUZA V MICHEL MANKEIWINCZ U77MMA - michal won by KO rnd 2

LEE MULLHOLAND V DAVIN BIFIELD U65.8 MMA - davin won

JOHN HEALY V SCOTT GANNON U66KG THAI BOXING - Gannon bottled it so they didn't fight

GRAHAM LEWIS V GIDEAN SLIPMAN U77 K1 - Gideon won by TKO

Mark Brown V WOVCEICH JAMROZIK U84 MMA- Wovceich won by guillotine rnd 1

DAVE CHANDLER V LUKAZ SUPNSKI U84KG MMA - Lukaz won

MARK FERRERA V ALEX HARVEY U70KG MMA - Alex won

TOM RALLS V SAMI BERiK U80KG BOXING - Tom won

IRVING DANIELS V Ian Barney U100KG MMA - Irving won towel thrown in

THE MAIN EVENT
TOM WATSON V SANDY GEDDES U84KG K1 - Tom won by cut stoppage

Total sell out.
Fantastic atmosphere.
Awesome fights.

Got a 2inch gash on my head from a knee in the last minute of the fight which caused the doctor to stop the fight, also suffered a broken toe in the 1st round, tom was awesome in the clinch and had very powerful leg kicks.

Hopefully i will be recovered and back training for the fight in june in edinburgh, then back down to portsmouth at the end of june for a boxing fight .

Bad luck Sandy - how was the fight going up until the cut? Is there a review anywhere?